Recent content by brisneyland

1. B

QLD SOLD Funn 31.6 Dropper post

SOLD Item: Funn 31.6 Dropper post, 110mm travel. Location: Bne/4059 Item Condition: Like new - fitted once Reason for selling: Reverb Price and price conditions: $75 + post Extra Info: PM me Pictures:
  2. B

QLD SOLD - Wolftooth narrow/wide 'Drop-Stop' chainring 32T, 104 BCD

SOLD Item: Wolftooth narrow/wide 'Drop-Stop' chainring 32T, 104 BCD Location: Bne/4059 Item Condition: unused/in packet Reason for selling: wanted a different colour Price and price conditions: $55 + post Extra Info: PM me Pictures:
  3. B

Sold

Sorry guys, had sub'd this thread but haven't been getting the emails for some reason. Shifter is sold.
  4. B

Sold

Still available - lots of talk, no cash so far!
  5. B

Sold

Sold pending payment.
  6. B

Sold

Item: XTR M-980 shifter Location: Brisbane/Red Hill Item Condition: new/unused Reason for selling: surplus Price and price conditions: $80 plus post Extra Info: 10 speed, RH only, i-spec Pictures:
  7. B

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

Oh, but personally abusing someone in response to reasoned argument, and then repeating and reinforcing that is fine? Not a fan when the shoe is on the other foot eh? It wasn't just calling someone an idiot as a one off. You repeatedly resorted to personal abuse in the course of ongoing...
  8. B

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

No, I'm using it to prove a point. It is NOT a 'fact' that anyone is an idiot, or a cunt - that's my point. The message that you are promoting (and that SC clearly agrees with) as a moderator of this forum, is that it's ok to resort to personal abuse and name calling in an argument, to say...
  9. B

And you're a cunt. Is that also a true statement?
  10. B

There's nothing to get over. But when a moderator feels the need to resort to personal abuse to win an argument it says a lot about how weak they really are. And it's a sad day for the forum as a whole.
  11. B

Avoiding getting stung on taxes and duty when importing bike bling?

I use shipito for freight forwarding. You fill out your own customs declaration (i.e value). But, as mentioned, you will only be able to insure it for the declared value.
  12. B

My understanding of Japans modernisation/westernisation was that it was internally driven by a fairly progressive emperor. Yeah, great argument. Johnny, you're a moderator on this forum, and that is pretty poor form. Not the first time you've done it either.
  13. B

Are you fucking kidding me? Several previous posters have given a very good explanation as to why using the word 'abo' is highly offensive. As is the word 'nigger'. And yet you can't see the similarity.
  14. B

I'm guessing you lot also call American black folk niggers as well do you?