Recent content by brisneyland

1. B

QLD SOLD Funn 31.6 Dropper post

SOLD Item: Funn 31.6 Dropper post, 110mm travel. Location: Bne/4059 Item Condition: Like new - fitted once Reason for selling: Reverb Price and price conditions: $75 + post Extra Info: PM me Pictures:
  2. B

QLD SOLD - Wolftooth narrow/wide 'Drop-Stop' chainring 32T, 104 BCD

SOLD Item: Wolftooth narrow/wide 'Drop-Stop' chainring 32T, 104 BCD Location: Bne/4059 Item Condition: unused/in packet Reason for selling: wanted a different colour Price and price conditions: $55 + post Extra Info: PM me Pictures:
  3. B

Sold

Sorry guys, had sub'd this thread but haven't been getting the emails for some reason. Shifter is sold.
  4. B

Sold

Still available - lots of talk, no cash so far!
  5. B

Sold

Sold pending payment.
  6. B

Sold

Item: XTR M-980 shifter Location: Brisbane/Red Hill Item Condition: new/unused Reason for selling: surplus Price and price conditions: $80 plus post Extra Info: 10 speed, RH only, i-spec Pictures:
  7. B

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Oh, but personally abusing someone in response to reasoned argument, and then repeating and reinforcing that is fine? Not a fan when the shoe is on the other foot eh? It wasn't just calling someone an idiot as a one off. You repeatedly resorted to personal abuse in the course of ongoing...
  8. B

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

No, I'm using it to prove a point. It is NOT a 'fact' that anyone is an idiot, or a cunt - that's my point. The message that you are promoting (and that SC clearly agrees with) as a moderator of this forum, is that it's ok to resort to personal abuse and name calling in an argument, to say...
  9. B

There's nothing to get over. But when a moderator feels the need to resort to personal abuse to win an argument it says a lot about how weak they really are. And it's a sad day for the forum as a whole.
  10. B

Avoiding getting stung on taxes and duty when importing bike bling?

I use shipito for freight forwarding. You fill out your own customs declaration (i.e value). But, as mentioned, you will only be able to insure it for the declared value.
  11. B

My understanding of Japans modernisation/westernisation was that it was internally driven by a fairly progressive emperor. Yeah, great argument. Johnny, you're a moderator on this forum, and that is pretty poor form. Not the first time you've done it either.
  12. B

Are you fucking kidding me? Several previous posters have given a very good explanation as to why using the word 'abo' is highly offensive. As is the word 'nigger'. And yet you can't see the similarity.
  13. B

I'm guessing you lot also call American black folk niggers as well do you?