Recent content by broomey

1. B

Swapped my BMX For a MTB .. NS Capital 24"

pretty good aye
  2. B

2010/2011 Vic DH State Series Official Discussion Thread!!

thoughts on harder tracks?? every one at the vdhs seems to be getting alot better these days even the newbies and the younger riders. maybe we could start working on making some of the easier tracks a bit harder and more tech. still with the a, b and c lines but make it so the more skill...
  3. B

vic dh series

get some nar i reckon mt taylor should get anthor go, maybe more people might come this time. but mt baw baw , buller and eildon are rad. beauty short course is sweet. also think that the steep rougher tech tracks are the way to go.
  4. B

Rnd4 VICDH series Mt taylor.

yeah mate gmtb did the work at mt taylor
  5. B

Victorian Downhill Series RD4 - Mt Taylor (11.3 meter Double action)

hi nato hey nato do you have that photo of me doing the rock slab jump?
  6. B

monster gap gets done. the 37ft gap got done yes. awesome to watch, where are the pics?
  7. B

NATO's VIC Championships Race Report

Nice work Nato. very good
  8. B

mt taylor the helmet cam is really quite misleading. Mt taylor can get pretty loose and there are a few good rock gardens and the video doesnt do it justice. they take a few b-lines on the bigger hits in the helmet cam. you will be surprised at how different it is to the vid. it has a few...
  9. B

any one know of any good tracks around mallacoota?

hey im just wondering if any one knows of any dh tracks near mallacoota as i am going there for chrissy/ new years holiday and want to ride whilst im there. any thing would be great thanks.
  10. B

vss round #1 changed?

I just heard a rumour that the first round of the vss (eildon) has been changed to you yangs. Something about permets? Iff anyone knows more...
  11. B

2009/2010 Vic DH Series DATES AND VENUES!!

mt taylor yeah sounds awesome, every one should get to mt taylor its a sick track with some good jumps and rock gardens. cant wait
  12. B

good strong dh rims?

im looking to buy some new rims but im not sure what to get. the s types that came on my bike have been good so far they are just really dented and a slightly cracked. im look at about $150-$200. any suggestions will be great
  13. B

Yeat 11 project 8 foot Quarter

haha yeah barret nice work. sick as tits
  14. B

2009/2010 Vic State Series info!!!

yeah good plates, gmtb has these ruber floppy ones that are really good so talk to kingy about that, he should know more. the tunes are an awesome idea as well as the pit tents. mt baw baw was awesome and should be in the new series as it ran soo smooth and every one had a good time...
  15. B

Norco xxxx or Kona Bass

go the kona, awesome bike, my mates got one and its super light and smooth. looks trick too.