Recent content by Brown Dog

1. Brown Dog

You Yangs - Round 6

old pics Hey whitie, thus is a long shot but I'm after the photo of rider 503 Jarrod z, he is turning 40 and that photo is needed by his wife to be framed with the excact top he is wearing for his 40th, we be awesome if you could help me out. Cheers Dave you yangs mtb inc.
  2. Brown Dog

DATE CHANGED! You Yangs MTB Inc. All-Mountain Gravity Enduro, Shuttles all Weekend.

Seen ed today, he is ok still a bit drowsy and scratches every where
  3. Brown Dog

Post your all mountain bike

Love the wheel size, at first I couldn't corner the way I used to but didnt take long to over come.
  4. Brown Dog

Sold, no longer for sale

Bike is sold.
  5. Brown Dog

Na, sweet as, I can't ride with narrow bars.
  6. Brown Dog

I'm pretty sure they are actually 780mm
  7. Brown Dog

Renthals are awesome, makes it easier to swap from the dh to the am.
  8. Brown Dog

Sold, no longer for sale

Oh yeah, I'm in geelong Victoria!
  9. Brown Dog

Sold, no longer for sale

Item: Giant Reign 1 Location: Geelong Victoria Item Condition: Awesome condition, just a few transport scratches. Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: $1200 Ono. Extra Info: SLX running gear Elixir 5 brakes 750 mm bars Giant contact 60mm stem Revelation dual air 150...
  10. Brown Dog

My new bronson, first race this weekend. Can't wait.
  11. Brown Dog

you yangs ride day 6th of july

That will be fine
  12. Brown Dog

DATE CHANGED! You Yangs MTB Inc. All-Mountain Gravity Enduro, Shuttles all Weekend.

All trails can be ridden on Saturday
  13. Brown Dog

Saturday is practise/ride day, and Sunday is racing only. Racing will start at 9am and continue through to 3pm. Results will be printed hourly on Sunday so you can see where you are placing. Saturday shuttles will run from 9am to 4pm, you can ride any track. On Sunday we need to get...
  14. Brown Dog

you yangs ride day 6th of july

Online rego closes Wednesday night, you can still register for the ride day on Saturday at the event. Avoid the cue register now.
  15. Brown Dog

Online rego closes Wednesday night, this event is strictly capped at 150 and filling fast. Saturday ride day is unlimited. Cash up for grabs so get in ASAP.