Recent content by bryce d.

1. B

Sram X0 rear derailleur

Hi lads, I'm looking at upgrading from 9spd X7 on my 09 norco 4hun to the X0 in Redwin Red, just wondering if you guys had any advice, opinions or other suggestions. Cheers Bryce
  2. B

NSW Mangrove Mountain Bike Park!

awsome work :) how do you get your jumps so brushed? wish i had the room to put mine all in the one line.......
  3. B

Why have street MTB's when BMX is there?

Because they want to. Enough said. What does it matter anyway? Does it affect you at all?
  4. B

4X wheelsets??

Hi all, Just wondering what good wheelsets are floating about to race 4X on? im running 20mm through axle front and 135 by 15mm bolt up on the rear. Cheers
  5. B

My Mini Kicker Ramp Build! Have a Look :)

Nice ramp. love the idea of building it in two parts. i have a very similar style ramp made out of wood and its a pain in the arse to move as it is in 1 peice. will be fun to hit
  6. B

Should I go with a Banshee AMP Or just wait my time and get..

hey bloke just my thoughts on this buy it hope that helps
  7. B

You know you're a cyclist when...

when offered a lift home you insist that you ride your bike, only to find you have a puncture. you then accept the lift, but only if they'll let you hang out the window and hold your bike.
  8. B

How to get into 4x

cheers guys, im going to try to get to the race on the 7th just to check it out. im 16 so what age group would i race in??
  9. B

How to get into 4x

thanks for the help fullas. what would i need? like a full face and gloves and the likes??
  10. B

kicker sizes

sorry bout the wait on them. its basically a big L shape with a curve on the top and supports where they looked like they needed to go.
  11. B

How to get into 4x

Hi all i ride a 2009 norco 4hun and was wondering if that would be alright to race 4x on.i want to race but im not sure on how to get started and what sort of stuff id need. id be racing in the super series as im near t/bar
  12. B

kicker sizes

will post up the pics tomorow. sorry bout leaving you hangin
  13. B

Dirt Jumps at the Farm.

yep we used a tractor to move all of the dirt and shaped it all by hand. theres old sillage pits down the farmand we flogged all of the dirt from there.
  14. B

kicker sizes

sounds okay to me. If you want to flip off it it has to be pretty steep, but keep it a constant curve so it doesn't kick you up the arse when your about to go off it. If you want i can post up some more detailed picks of that ramp. hope that helps
  15. B

Dirt Jumps at the Farm.

The compound we built during the school holidays at my place. They need some maintainance though because its just rained before the pics and washed some bits that didn't compact properly.