Recent content by BS

1. B

Wrist Guards

i do roll onto my shoulder then back and roll out of spills, but i've broken my elbow doing that. broke my wrist at the same time. that was about 2 years ago and my wrist is strong again, but i keep hurting them. i'll check the 661 guard out, thanks for the tip. where are beyond bikes?
  2. B

Wrist Guards

I'm sick of hurting my hands & wrists every time I eat dirt. Does anyone know of a wrist guard that allows you to hold onto the bars and still protect your wrists?
  3. B

Fox Spring 600 X 2.25 - SOLD

bump bump spring bump
  4. B

Memory a problem?

Mate, you've had other posts deleted and locked for not using the templates.. a bit of effort would be appreciated.
  5. B

boing boing bump
  6. B

Item: Fox Spring off my vanilla RC Location: Cremorne, Sydney Item Condition: great Reason for selling: want a 500 X 2.25 (it's a little stiff for me) Price and price conditions: $70 or will swap for a 500 X 2.25 Extra Info:nothing to add here, we all know what they are Pictures: sure can...
  7. B

Needs template!

Needs template
  8. B

Cannondale Gemini, SMALL

you tell em Fi. hope things down south are going well for you. let me know if you get up to sydney for a ride and you can come and embarrass some of my riding mates. Ben
  9. B

Rear Shock 200mm Eye To Eye

do you want the whole shock or just the spring? i have a 600 X 2.25 (for a shock which is 200mm eye to eye) Fox spring i'll sell you if you're keen, but i want to keep the shock.
  10. B

sweet one-hand-no footer

i'll be there in 1 month. yeeeehaaaaaa!
  11. B

Fundamentals technique DVD

Anyone watched their Fundamentals mtb technique DVD so much that they are sick of it yet? if so, i'm happy to take it off your hands and reward you with cold, hard cash. has to be in perfect condition of course, scratched DVD's don't work very well. willing to pay a fair price.
  12. B

DH Shuttle runs this saturday (May 8th)

early is fine by me. but not too early. somewhere in the 8 to 9 am range would be good. i like a bit of a sleep in.
  13. B

i have no set time in mind. so just whenever everyone is keen. i guess 9 or 10. what time were you thinking?
  14. B

Hi All, I'm due to get my bike back at some stage this week (a few minor repairs and a service) and am keen to spend Saturday morning doing some DH shuttle runs. maybe Oxford Falls DH track, Lizard Rock, Red Hill, or somewhere like that. i'm open to other locations if anyones keen to show me...
  15. B

BackYardGoodTimes (FR vid)

that is one long north shore section and they do it quite well too. great vid - thanks.