Recent content by Buno28

1. B

Sold please remove - 2009 Specialized BigHit II (As New)

i'll outbid it! send me the link
  2. B

i just need to sell mine. But i'm keeping an eye for this bike!
  3. B

NSW WTB Trek Session 88 Freeride

As the title says, I want the Freeride version, not DH Does not need to be in NSW. But will have to ship to NSW.
  4. B

trade for DH bike?
  5. B

My DH Bike!

hahahah Action shots coming soon, that is as soon as I find a track with some jumps. Right now I'm just riding at a track close to my house which is mostly dirt but no jumps. I got the bike 2 weeks ago, so till practicing on some small jumps and bunny hop for improving my skills. Anyone know...
  6. B

post your race kit

Hey man! Its fitting just perfect. Thanks for that! Looks good with the rest of the equipment and bike!
  7. B

My DH Bike!

Thanks davo808 and indica! I love it, its a great looking bike and it feels great to ride. The metallic blue looks great when sun shines on it. I got it used, but i cleaned it up and looks almost new! But I always wash it up after use just to keep it lasting longer.
  8. B

My DH Bike!

Hey everyone. Here is my first Downhill bike. I've been interested in DH for a while, but never got the opportunity to buy one of there awesome bikes until now. Its a Kona Stab Deluxe 2008 Also I have a 661 Comp Pressure suit (thanks to dirt lover) and a 661 Evolution Helmet (thanks to...
  9. B

post your race kit

I just recently got a DH bike and this is what I will be wearing. just got the pressure suit and helmet. Jersey will be in the future. Even though I might look like a noob with the pressure suit showing.