Recent content by bunya_DH

1. bunya_DH

QLD SOLD SOLD 05 Iron Horse Yakuza Type R (06 888VF2) SOLD SOLD

pm'ed you man. cheers
  2. bunya_DH

QLD SOLD SOLD 05 Iron Horse Yakuza Type R (06 888VF2) SOLD SOLD

very nice bike. used to own it fantastic to ride for biginners and intermediates. very good specs cost me a fortune to put togetha. 1600 cheappp
  3. bunya_DH

**Ironhorse Yakuza***NEW SPECS!!

its in another section for sale mate. although this post your ride is a little old yeah
  4. bunya_DH

Your job?

What is your job: brisbane entertainment centre stocker...we stack fridges..bludge so much and make use of time by playing baseball.ice fights and the alike Do you enjoy it: bloody oath.see all the concerts for very good pay How long have you been doing it: since october and how did you get...
  5. bunya_DH

sold

sold .:)
  6. bunya_DH

sold

also does have gold stanction coating in the service guide
  7. bunya_DH

sold

its what ive been told off the guy who previously sold it to me.it is mentioned above there is a missing bolt cost about $2 for a new one. pending payment
  8. bunya_DH

sold

new pics up
  9. bunya_DH

sold

yeah i tried to upload some the other night file was too big though.so ill get some asap.comes with axel and everything you need
  10. bunya_DH

sold

price drop! need these gone.
  11. bunya_DH

chianguide and chain ring

What: gamut/ e13 or similar chian guide.must be bottom bracket mount. Price: you tell me Location: brisbane.will pay postage Info: brand new or newish
  12. bunya_DH

Dmr Sidekick

damn thats a nice looking HT
  13. bunya_DH

Sold!

what sort of mount is it? bb?
  14. bunya_DH

WTB: DH Bike - IH Sunday or similar

pm sent .
  15. bunya_DH

Posting Bikes

this question has come up many many times...use greyhound..they are a coach company that travel interstate