Recent content by burnside97

1. B

Entry level tubeless wheels?

Fulcrum red metal 3s
  2. B

Purgatory Control 2.4/2.2 Combo... opinions

i swear by the purg, run it up front and a fastrack behind on my 2010 stump. the purg is ultra grippy and pretty good rolling too. give it a go! you'l love it. oh and it goes tubless super easy too!! purgs for the win :)
  3. B

Heartrate Moniter - High HR or interference

i also have had funky heart rate readings with the edge 500. It can happen if the electrodes are loose and not wet enough. This happened to me yesterday actually. Ive been crook for 3 weeks and lost a bit of weight and the strap was a bit looser than normal and yesterday was my first ride back...
  4. B

wanting to get into dh

Whats the spec on the bike, the norco wil have a pretty begginer friendly suspension design if it was an FSR design back then. ( can anybody confirm this) the newer atomics are basically if not the same geo as the team dh. Well woth considering for 1000 bucks
  5. B

WTB - 5/10 Shoes - found

hey ive got a pair of 510 karvers used once. your size
  6. B

MOGO XC TRAILS- Looking for someone to show me around at easter

anybody keen for a ride at mogo tomorrow???????
  7. B

righto folks il be in mogo early friday morning, anybody keen for a ride???
  8. B

Gday folks easter is coming up an i will be in the bay for a few days, an im super keen to hook up for a ride with anyone that can show be the local trails. Hit me back an we'l sort out a ride!!! cheers
  9. B

SOLD Brand New Sunline V1 Handlebar

Pm sent!!!!!
  10. B

Yeti 575 vs Giant Reign or Trance

Every man and his dog has a Giant. Id get the Yeti cos they're so damn sexy:cool:
  11. B

pins and needles

Ive had similar problems. So i tilted the nose of my seat down ever so slightly . Numb nuts no more!! And with your feet could be something as simple as your shoes are too tight?
  12. B

fitness trainning tips

road bike miles. or lower than 85%ish heart rate activities ie smashing yourself on a 20 km xc loop. Do this a couple of times a week and you will see your endurance go up quickly. So like somebody said earlier, commuting is a good place to start
  13. B

DH tyres

i like the minion F on the front and a highroller on the rear. highroller doesnt last as long but they are awsome under brakes
  14. B

Sram Rear D Cage (or busted derailleur)

im in canberra. il work out postage . shouldnt be much \
  15. B

Sram Rear D Cage (or busted derailleur)

il sell that one for 35