Recent content by burnsy16

1. B

you yangs

im sorry but is it just my computer that the pictures arent working?
  2. B

you yangs

hey guys im thinking of going down to the you-yangs tommorow and i hear they have some kind of obstacle coarse just wondering if its any good and if anyone has any pics thanks
  3. B

fork upgrade

could i put Manitou nixon Platinum's or minutes on it?
  4. B

fork upgrade

its not so much dh its more kind of single track/trails riding do you have any suggestions for forks?
  5. B

fork upgrade

hey guys i have a 2007 avanti ventura (its my worst bike) but i am going to live up in nsw for about two months and want to take a bike with me (obviously not my best one) does anyone have some advice what forks i can put on it for under $250 second hand for dh riding, someone told me you cant...
  6. B

rst forks?

i found a set of 2007 rst gila, gila+ forks or something does anyone know the value of them or if they are actually worth any money or are any good thanks
  7. B

cheap dh bike

What: a cheap dual suspension dh bike (prefedable something from around the year 2000) Price range/Willing to Pay: nothing over 800 Location: melbounre Extra Info: something good but old that will last i dont have much money so anyone selling a really cheap dual suspension bike please write...
  8. B

giant bike

What: giant atx 1 dh Price range/Willing to Pay: anything upto 1000 Location: melbourne Extra Info: anyone who has one please reply really want 1 thanks
  9. B

...Best Bike DVD...

am i the only person who likes the kranked series 5 especially
  10. B

kona stinky

What: kona stinky anything under 2005 Price range/Willing to Pay: 0-700 Location: melbounre Extra Info: thats about it
  11. B

really cheap avid juicy brake

What: avid juicy (whatever) just front or back without rotors Price range/Willing to Pay: 50-150 Location: melbourne willing to pay postage Extra Info:really need a new brake and want something cheap whatever is cheapest i will take thanks
  12. B

Worse than broken...please kill me.

ey man thats a really unlucky situatuation you are in just smoke alot of grass when i did my knee and, i was out for 5 weeks i just smoked alot of grass and it helped time go by.
  13. B

xc trails

hey guys just wondering if anyone has been riding at lysterfield park and if its any good thanks
  14. B

mtb clubs

hey guys im new to the sport and i am just wondering if there a re any clubs in melbounre for not to experienced riders thanks
  15. B

Stolen KONA Stinky, with dee max rims, ringwood

hey man i go to school in burwood and i always have a eye out for good bikes when ever i see someone riding by i swear i saw this rat riding ure stinky it looked identical on burwood highway hope that helps thanks