Recent content by byrt

1. B

Shimano ZEE 640B and XTR

Thank You! much appreciated.
  2. B

Shimano ZEE 640B and XTR

Hi Everyone I was wondering if any mechanic can give me some advise please, Im looking into upgrading my drivetrain/ gears from my MTB At the moment I have a Shimano ZEE 640B brakes and levers. I was looking into upgrading the gear shifters to the XTR but there are two models. Does anyone...
  3. B

How often?

I was trying to convince myself that I need a new Bike :-)
  4. B

How often?

what app is that??
  5. B

Rookie error :(

That is so funny!! I have been wondering a few times if anyone has done it!!
  6. B

The Photo Snob Thread

I mostly do portraits and Macro Photography
  7. B

How often?

lol!! I have a pretty old Apollo a bit rusty and squeaks a bit :-) Mostly to get to work everyday 30Km :-)
  8. B

How often?

Hi Everyone I was wondering, you guys have such beautiful bikes! How often do you ride?
  9. B

GoPro 4 Silver vs Sony Action Cam vs any others..

Sony has better image stabilization, but Gopro has way many accessories.
  10. B

HYDRATION/BACKPACK MEGATHREAD - all questions on packs for riding asked/answered here

Excellent! Thank you for the links. Just what I was looking for
  11. B

Post your 29er!

some beautiful machines!
  12. B

Hello from Bunbury

Hi Everyone I join Rotorburn a few years ago and have been mostly a reader. Thank you for all the info. Recently got an old Apollo summit which was rusting in someone shed. Im pretty happy with it trying to upgrade a few things as there are a bit loose and rusted. Im doing around 30 km trip...
  13. B

Air time - from the ground up

Excellent photos! What lens did you use? great angle!
  14. B

Best SD card for GoPro

Yes indeed! even go to the local Camera House which sales Promaster SD cards or Office works sandisk :-)
  15. B

Hello from WA

Hi Everyone Well I joined back in 2009. Recently bought an Apollo summit 606I which cost me $100 as the owner did not wanted and it was rusting in the shed. Looks pretty old compare with some of the bikes in here. Im riding the bike to work which is 15 kilometers one way, I go ride...