Recent content by BZimmerman

1. B

delete pls

please delete I am not sure how! :P
  2. B

Wanted: hardtail frame dj, 4x

i need a medium or small frame for dirt jumping or 4x. light and simple, preferably. anything from a dmr, black market, or stp to jackal, chameleon, or yeti.
  3. B

VIC sold! :)

ya still for sale? whats the total price, shipped to Brisbane, QLD? cheers, brian
  4. B

VIC Atomlab Pimp2 Frame - SOLD

still for sale? hi, i am looking to buy the frame. do you still have it? thanks, brian
  5. B

What type of hardtail for a newbie?

Unreal Deal I have been racing hardtail downhill for years, and this is my first choice in frames. Awesome customer service, great geometry, and lightweight. At $599 USD for a complete bike you would be making a mistake not to buy one. Sure theres proably some shipping costs, but you will...
  6. B

Pedals for DH

point 1 or canfield for hi performance Ya man, I really like the Po1nt pedals, they are awesome once you break them in a bit. They are the most attractive of the bunch. But Canfield Brothers makes another pedal that is just as good, and even thinner, if you are into that sort of thing...
  7. B

2011 Turner DHR *First Photos*

so sick! but there is one other option for the hi performace freak this is one awesome bike, and a big advancement in dw technology, since they were able to lighten the design, and lower the center of gravity, which alone help a bike perform better like the original dhrs. In comparison to the...
  8. B

helmet camera

go pro is the wrong shape I love good quality video, and that comes from good optics and the right image stabilization system. My only complaint with GoPro, a versatile and rugged product, is that the camera and helmet mounting system are ungainly and non-aerodynamic. I believe that for hi...
  9. B

direct mount stem, which one?

point 1 lightweight precision components for racing, hands down point1 has the sickest stem on the market, in my opinion. http://pointoneracing.com/ 122g with hardware, awesome looking, and totally stiff. Then there is Canfield Brothers, for a great stem that keeps your bar extra low, like...
  10. B

Quick Release and Horizontal Dropouts

upgrade! I had the same problem when i started out with a qr rear wheel on my first bike, azonic DS1. While both safer and more theft proof, the bolt on axle is one of the best upgrades you can do on any bike. the dropout contacts much more meat of the axle, the axle is stronger and stiffer...