Recent content by caad9

1. caad9

Got any stock ? Looking for a component ? Its in stock !

Wish they left the comment section open for that post, would have been entertaining to see people 'say goodbye'
  2. caad9

Zelvy ceases trading due to supplier issues

Surely shortages across all industries will create more opportunities for people to think outside the box and locally. The reliance on asian manufacturing and sourcing from the entire world was eventually going to lead to a similar event, maybe in this instance Covid could have sped this up and...
  3. caad9

Newly Released Bikes General

I had an Intense Spyder FRO back in the day, absolutely loved it, but only lasted 12 months until a broke it. From memory it was a crack around the seattube/shock mount that went the whole way round
  4. caad9

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

We did not have the easiest time with separation, however she spent the majority of the first week in bed and/or on the phone with doctors, DHHS etc. Looking back, we probably could have been more strict with our separation, however 3 kids under 5 locked in a house makes that quite difficult...
  5. caad9

My partner was copping a lot of the same symptoms. Complete loss of smell and taste, brain almost completely deserted her and conversations were a real chore. She could not focus at all. She's still quite fatigued 4 weeks after contracting it, but can function pretty well in the day to day...
  6. caad9

It’s probably time to relay my story after the Covid situation. My partner caught the spicy cough from an untraceable source. She tested on a Thursday and we found out about the positive on Sunday. Apparently the source is irrelevant now and the only concern is who it might be passed on to...
  7. caad9

Requests to have account deleted and posts removed

Considering he planned his PYR thread about 5 years in advance of his actual bike purchase, you’d think he’d have the foresight to realise things stay on the internet. Don’t know Hambo and didn’t really get involved with him on here, but his posting was definitely aimed at quantity rather than...
  8. caad9

Mount Buller new EPIC trail

I haven’t been to Mt Buller in 3-4 years but going to be in Mansfield over Xmas and can’t wait to go ride the epic trail with my brother. Last time I rode it was quite early days and was trying to set a hot Strava time. We did it twice in a day. Oh how times have changed
  9. caad9

Midlife cricycle project bike! Sub 10kg with pedals and a dropper?

Better add some cash for cut off denim shorts and spend a lot of time squatting
  10. caad9

Newly Released Bikes General

And just like that, he's back
  11. caad9

When the contact tracers were doing their thing, they were only seriously interested in the 2 days prior to her feeling ill. We’ve been told that is the time of concern.
  12. caad9

To be honest, we are just trying to minimise contact and my partner is mostly spending the day in our bedroom. The DHHS have contacted her numerous times for contact tracing questions, but there has been nothing to tell us what myself and the kids should do. The fella who did our testing said...
  13. caad9

Covid Update: For those playing along at home, myself and our 3 kids have come back negative. Things have become a lot more delicate with the negative tests. Balancing the assistance with hands off approach with the kids for 14 days is going to be tough
  14. caad9

Thanks all. I am almost hoping myself and the kids get a positive result tomorrow so we don’t risk the back to back isolation periods.
  15. caad9

So, I have just unwittingly become the case study for Covid amongst Rotorburn. Partner has received a text today to say she is positive from a test on Thursday. We have 3 kids under 5 (4.5 and 14 month olds twins) She has been devastated all day. Was feeling unwell on Wednesday afternoon (Cold...