Recent content by Caine

1. Caine

Can planes make metal expand permanently?

FAIL....your dp shows your SMRATZ@!#!
  2. Caine

Snappin a Tabz!!

MAYN I like seen u d0 tabs and you lyk need to go faster because u need to go fast to tabes try pull back heaps do becuz it makes it easyert!
  3. Caine

Austraila Day Riding

LOLsponno?
  4. Caine

Brake power?

learn to set up breaks? Mabby you just fucked them up when you set them up and now there shit?
  5. Caine

Graffiti

BANTASTIC. Enjoy a week away from Farkin :)
  6. Caine

Graffiti

1. Im awear its illegal. But you cant tell me you've never broken the law because if you say you havnt ur full of shit. 2.It's defacing so what? it's no worse then littering.
  7. Caine

Graffiti

To us. We don't do anything illegal. To us. It's not defacing. To us. its art.
  8. Caine

Graffiti

To be honest thoes Beginners get more abuse from there fellow graffers then you. But when it comes down to it. there doing what they love. would you bag a beginner Mtber? because he cant do anything? It's the same thing.
  9. Caine

Graffiti

its the fame. of being able to go anywhere and see a tag. or throwie. and you know for a fact you people are looking at it. Just becaue we dont Care what they think of it. the fact is. they still realise its there and for that fact. we'll always be around.
  10. Caine

Graffiti

Fame. To get noticed. People notice graffiti. even if they don't like it. They notice it. If you see the same thing over and over your gonna notice is more and more. and if you get up enough you'll be famious. Just because they don't agree with it. Or because they don't like it. They...
  11. Caine

Graffiti

i know. i understood what you were saying. i was just backing up my point :). And i compleatly agree with you.
  12. Caine

Graffiti

What im trying to say is. You just diss tags because you can't read them. Theres so many reason's for taggin that im not going to state because each one you'll disagree. It's simple in the end Its about fame.
  13. Caine

Graffiti

Tu plang. I have found someone in this fourm with a logical, outlook on life. with a sign of maturity. I agree but all i have to do is finish my year 12. And i am walking into a job that pays 60k+ a year. + a company Car :). And that 60k a year has nothing to do with over time. or the work i...
  14. Caine

Graffiti

Your a jackass. ALL "legal" graffers do illeage work aswell they just don't use the same name so they don't get dicked. Where not criminals. we may be in your eyes. but to us its A political crime of passion. We don't want respect from people like you. i just laugh at people like you who...
  15. Caine

Graffiti

Im not defending all the toy's out there im just defending the lifestyle i live. you think because they do tags that they dont do peices(for people who don't know a peice is one of the big. colorfull planned peices of art). you just think its shit because you see there tag here and there...