Recent content by caleb

1. C

Hey mate, I'll do $80 posted

Hey mate, I'll do $80 posted
  2. C

DH 2008 Iron Horse Sunday (Project Build)

rc4 If you were looking into getting a fox rc4, worth your while for the sunday. I have one on mine w/ bos linkage that has a wider space to make room for the shocks larger size. Either that or you could grind the Dw link too.
  3. C

ACT Please delete

Pretty sure your forks are either a race or team boxxer with world cup lowers.
  4. C

QLD Sold

Pm Pm'd you mate
  5. C

X.0 9speed short cage rear derailer + right hand shifter

Item: Sram X.0 super short cage derailer, right hand shifter. 9speed Location: Anywhere, prepared to pay postage! Price range/Willing to Pay: Depending on the condition/ model etc, let us know what your thinking. Extra Info: Give us your best deal =)
  6. C

09 glory dh 1 how can a make her lighter?

Maybe get some of the new Boxxers, or the 888 evo ti's? that should drop the weight by a good few 100 grams for sure! Kinda costs fair bit of money though D=
  7. C

CRC any good to buy off of ??

CRC for sure! The prices they do are great and the over $400 mark you get free shipping for most items sure makes it a bit easier. Every time I've ordered it has gotten to my house within five days! Also if there's any stuff ups they are happy the replace the item too.
  8. C

Ironhorse is back?

Haha ,oh dam that's rather scary looking at those bikes comparing to where they were at before D=
  9. C

Which DH bike?

Hmm those new glory's actually ride alright, just have a really steep head angle. I have a Sunday and it's lasted me from end of 2008 till now and still rides great. The new kona's seem the be pretty popular too.
  10. C

FOX 40's or boxer wworld cups???

Ah yes, this guy knows where it's at these days ^
  11. C

Help getting into downhill...

Get yourself a downhill bike in your budget ( secondhand or new) that's going to do the job for a bit and won't break too easily. If you go the cheap way and get something a bit scummy you'll end up spending more money than you planned in the first place.
  12. C

wheel sets

I'd recommend possibly a set of 'mavic 721's' with just standard hubs those wheel sets come with considering they are pretty affordable, light and strong, unless you have $$$ to spend.
  13. C

Anyone got any tips...

1st comp Well considering it's only your first competition i guess it will be more to see how it all works and whats happens even though it seems obvious. Just ride like you normally would, also throughout practice try and watch some of the faster riders to get tips and ideas. The amount of...
  14. C

DJ Scott Voltage YZ0.1 2010

That looks awsome, i have to 09 version but it dosn't look as nice as that!!
  15. C

Goatfarm

Yer was a pretty good ride today, just a bit dusty though we got some pretty sweet pics