Recent content by Calvin M

1. Calvin M

shuttles at mt. major (shepparton) august 12

There is the race on at bright the same day. Maybe better to have shuttle day a diffrent weekend helps both events.
  2. Calvin M

2011 Norco DH vs 2009 Commencal Supreme DH ??

Wouldnt get a commie as said bad for cracks more so then other brands. As said also a glory is a great bike.
  3. Calvin M

Ryan Reynolds and Stevie Smith - Seperated at birth?

You got it wrong stevie smith and steve mathews are twins.
  4. Calvin M

How many PSI do you run in your Boxxer WCs?

I am 70kg with gear and running 60 psi. I have found that the faster i can run my rebound the better the traction and there fore the faster i can ride. Hard and fast on the front soft and fast on the rear is gold for me.
  5. Calvin M

new body armour neck brace compatible

+1 for the leatt armour I have the back brace and find it fits well and dont notices it at all while riding.
  6. Calvin M

help please im 162cm tall and i dont not what size i would be im growing fast though!

Im about your size and small frames are always to small. Have sold two bikes because of this. Get a medium. The longer wheel base is a big plus aswell. At the moment i have a medium sunday with a 55mm stem. Stem length plays a big part in sizing aswell.
  7. Calvin M

Post Sunday ironhorses

The old saying if its not broken dont fix it. Like Ivan said refinement. I love my sunday and the only frame I would replace it with would be a Pivot.
  8. Calvin M

anyone ridden the craftworks s1 or orange 224

Dont forget the morewood izimu. A little better shock curve and dont crack like 224. And with all the talk of shocks you can do anything with a rc4 so much usable adjustment.
  9. Calvin M

Barjarg online entry closes wednesday 9th

Think they are only running the one track but its one hell of a track that you will never get board of so many A lines to learn. Best track in Vic
  10. Calvin M

Bottom Bracket Spacer Question

All it does is keep any dirt water etc that may find its way inside the frame from entering the BB bearings. On some frames it is not needed at all if the BB tube is sealed off from rest of the frame tubes. In anycase you could leave it out and install the BB. Or try a local bike shop they may...
  11. Calvin M

RC4 oil weight?

I couldnt find the oil weight for a shock only forks on fox sites. I forgot that half the people on hear love to comment even if they have no idear. Maybe I should run water in it.
  12. Calvin M

RC4 oil weight?

Ok about to do a first service on a RC4 and wanting to know if they run 5 or 10 weight oil. It is the first gen of RC4. Thanks for the info.
  13. Calvin M

Specialized Demo 2011 / 2012 owners

You can get what is called a valve extension from a truck tyre outlet they come in diffrent lengths and made of plastic or the better ones are copper. They used them to get to the inner tyre on a set of duals. Got one for a mates old school glory and it work well. Just screwed it on first then...
  14. Calvin M

Awaba closed

Best track i have ever been down even in the wet at nats. Hats off to the trail builders.
  15. Calvin M

VIC 2009 Iron Horse Sunday Team (SOLD)

Ant27 is right thats a 19 inch. As the owner of the same bike i have to say that is in allmost A1 condition the bent BB tab wont be a problem.