Recent content by Calvin27

1. Calvin27

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Just fellow rotorburners attached by towWhees
  2. Calvin27

International Disc brake front and rear

Wow that's decent, legit?
  3. Calvin27

Ludicrously expensive bike stuff

Crank people are weird man.
  4. Calvin27

Formula One world championship

Rekon part of what he brings to the table is being able to setup and adjust the car to his suit his driving. This will take time, but time is a commodity in f1 with promise of the next talent hot on your heels.
  5. Calvin27

Man Space / Bike Shed Layout

Kind of looks liek my garage, the bikes section is mint, the rest is stuff chucked in random spots :P
  6. Calvin27

We've lost the desire... how do we get it back?

You're probably sick of riding the same old tracks. Happens. You can look for trails that you've never done. Try mix it up a bit more. Bikepacking, single speeding the easy courses, or downgrade to a hardtail to make it challenging again. Heck as above even try other things out, road bikes...
  7. Calvin27

VIC Large 2023 Commencal MetaSX v4 + Fork + Shock

Damn. I'm vibing this...
  8. Calvin27

beautiful bikes - post them here

Cannondale for sure. Not everything was a hit, but they gave it a red hot go: Headshock, lefty, BB30 (this one is real bad), 1.5 steerers, caad frames, hollowgram cranks. Not too much to list from treks side of things, maybe a completely unnecessary BB standard when we already had a gazillion...
  9. Calvin27

Bargain buys thread

What's the difference between z1 and z2? Thinking I should just pick up a pair and rotate it while the other is getting serviced. That will give me more time to do the service myself and not stress about not being able to ride until it's done (or just have it sit there for months lol).
  10. Calvin27

Formula One world championship

Rekon situation of making a mountain out of a molehill. If there is any sort of sexual related matter I rekon it would have easily blown up by the media or some kind of leak. That it didn't suggests it was just an issue with his cut throat management style which in all honestly is what is...
  11. Calvin27

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

I linked a while back a strange sram product that looked like it ran mineral oil: https://www.sram.com/en/sram/models/db-db8-a1 Now it looks like they are throwing more chips on the table. https://bikerumor.com/sram-maven-dh-disc-brake-initial-review/ Looks like it uses the expensive...
  12. Calvin27

Silvan

FYI folks oxfam 100 coming this weekend, going to be choccers with cars everywhere.
  13. Calvin27

Signa Sports with Liquidity issues .... (CRC/Wiggle/Probike/Nukeproof/Vitus)

What a mother of brain farts on my end!
  14. Calvin27

Sadly true. Nukeproof is ok and has decent brand value But it's true, the Americans seems to do better (or maybe it's the marketing?) Salsa, ironhorse, orange, moots, YT , santa cruz. I mean they don't get a free run like the italians, but they do well with brand value.
  15. Calvin27

Depends if they actually paid out as creditors. I rekon they are not bad, beside the brand value is worth more than potential cringe. +1 Web rebrand can't have been cheap and it made things worse. This is typical MBA-ism of companies where some management consultant who has no idea about the...