Recent content by cam.w

1. C

Introduce your new laws

People who think going to the gym is about lifting the highest weight, whilst sacrificing all aspects of their form should be slapped. Furthermore, if said person is wearing something ridiculous (eg. full celtics uniform), they should be slapped twice.
  2. C

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Our X5 tyres are runflats, and they go for $900 a piece.
  3. C

Yeah they're aimed at more exotic cars i will admit. But you know, that sound...
  4. C

does it sounds the same at higher revs? not having a go, just wondering...
  5. C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkztc2KYVC8 this is what you need. nom nom nom. Only like $4000, but get in whilst the euro is low.
  6. C

mmm, fair point on the awd system. Ha, you pretty much summed up why it is my favorite car. The only affordable dream car. Also, the exhaust note will require a change of pants fairly often.mmmmmmm.
  7. C

That car is my favorite of all my dream cars. minus the reactive awd system. Are you getting a different haldex system into it?
  8. C

heya, don't know if any of you have seen this but i thought it was pretty cool... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLvvxMCUo5E&feature=channel they do video's on modding your car, bit of a laugh but cool never-the-less... yep.
  9. C

2010 Dakar rally South America discussion thread

What engines do they use? as in, the trucks and the four-wheel drives? power? curious...
  10. C

The Annual List Ya Loot Thread...

Ipod touch from sisters/parents, Sb 900 speedlight from parents, shirts/t-shirts from parents, Halo 3:odst from friend, $50 gift voucher from friends mum and some other smaller things... I cleaned up this year.
  11. C

The Photo Snob Thread

parents set me up with sb-900. Now i actually have to start producing. dammit.
  12. C

Women, etc.

ah dude, just dont start any conversations with her from now on. Maybe block her from msn/facebook/whatever and don't reply to her messages straight away. Try to keep the convo. clean of any sex related stuff or flirtatious stuff. Perhaps even maybe ask her opinion on another girl, but that...
  13. C

The "act like you like it" thread

i told mum i didn't want a watch. She got me a sailing watch even though she knew i disliked sailing. That said, i usually get sweet presents.
  14. C

Ziggy, do you mean an 'itrip', it will allow you to tune your stereo so you can listen to your ipod. The actual itrip just sits in your ipod. there are heaps of different ones.