Recent content by Cam1

1. C

2009 nats champs

Great photos Neil, thanks. I'll definitely grab your address and send you the army rag if they end up in it! Cheers, Cam.
  2. C

2009 Aust National Champs - Stromlo

Hey mate, If you have any of #52 can you please send them to shiltz1@hotmail.com and cameron.shilton@defence.gov.au Cheers! Cam.
  3. C

2009 Aus National Champs at Stromlo

Yo dude if you have a photo of 52 that would be rad. Riding a black sunday with yellow deemax, black/yellow TLD helmet. If you can get it to me by monday morning I might be able to get it in the Defence newspapers. cheers, Cam. shiltz1@hotmail.com cameron.shilton@defence.gov.au
  4. C

2009 nats champs

Hey Neil, If you have any photos of 31 (white Orange 224) or 863 (black Santa Cruz VP Free) that would be awesome too. Cheers, Cam.
  5. C

2009 nats champs

Hey Neil, Great photos mate, stoked to see how well they turned out! If you have any of me that would be sweet. #52 (yellow TLD lid, black iron horse and deemax wheels, red/black/white fox gear) These could end up in the army rag if you can get them to me in time! ;) Cheers, Cam...
  6. C

2009 National Champs (Downhill)

Hey dude, if you have any photos of 52 (Black/yellow TLD lid, black Sunday with yellow deemax) that would be sweet, if it's any good it might get in the Army newspaper so send me your full name as well, cheers. Cam. shiltz1@hotmail.com
  7. C

2009 National Champs 26-1-2009

Hey dude, if you have any photos of 52 (Black/yellow TLD lid, black Sunday with yellow deemax) that would be sweet, if it's any good it might get in the Army newspaper so send me your full name as well, cheers. Cam. shiltz1@hotmail.com
  8. C

08-09 National Series Round-2 Illinbah

Hey dude can you please send me number 76 if you have it, riding a black sunday, deemax wheels, yellow flame TLD lid. Mud coloured clothes... Cheers! Cam cameron.shilton@defence.gov.au
  9. C

National Round 2 illinbar [sunday practise and qualifing]

yo If you have any of number 76 that would be sweet yellow flame TLD helmet, black sunday yellow wheels, Cheers, cam cameron.shilton@defence.gov.au
  10. C

National Series Illinbah Round

dude can you please send me your photos of 76 Cheers, Cam cameron.shilton@defence.gov.au
  11. C

MTBA#2 - Illinbah (XCC, XCO, DH)

Dude if you have any can you send me number 76 yellow flame TLD Lid, black sunday, deemax wheels. Cheers, Cam cameron.shilton@defence.gov.au
  12. C

Australian National Series - Round 2 QLD Nov 2008

Hey dude can I please have number 76 red/black fox gear, yellow flame TLD lid, black sunday deemax wheels. Cheers, Cam cameron.shilton@defence.gov.au
  13. C

Illinbah National Series DH Photos - Sunday only...

Hey dude, Can I please have the photo of # 76 wearing red and black Fox racing gear, yellow flame TLD lid and riding a black sunday with deemax wheels. Also if it helps, I'm the guy covered in mud ;) Cheers mate, appreciate it! Cam cameron.shilton@defence.gov.au