Recent content by Cam56

1. C

QLD SOLD 2014 Specialized Demo 8 2

SOLD 2014 Specialized Demo 8 2 Small Great Condition, had the usual shuttle marks but does not affect anything. Comes with pedals. The bike is regularly serviced by Just Ride Nerang. Ridden by a little dude, so hasn't had the biggest of beatings. $2990 ono REAR SHOCK:Custom Õhlins TTX22M...
  2. C

QLD Sold!!

Still for sale bump- still for sale
  3. C

QLD Sold!!

Item: 2011 Giant Glory 01, Large Frame Size (17.5"), 26" Wheel Size Location: Gold Coast, Queensland. Will not ship interstate. Item Condition: Few scratches on lowers, Couple of marks on frame, Rims have some marks. The bike has been used for downhill but by a old man and had minimal use and...
  4. C

QLD 2012 Giant Glory 2 - SOLD CHECK OUT MY OTHER BIKE!!

Item: 2012 Giant Glory 2 Location: Coomera, Gold Coast Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: Upgrading Price and price conditions: 1600 Ono Extra Info: Purchased late 2013 Pictures: yes Great condition, purchased new in late 2013. has a few scratches (shuttle marks) but nothing...
  5. C

your shuttle rig

My shuttle rig My awesome shuttle rig, 6 yakima highrollers rack and a jetblack bike rack that goes on the back in total able to take 8 bikes. The lid of the trailer is on hydraulic lifts and lifts the lid up and is 7x4 and has more then enough room for all 8 peoples gear. The trailer has a...
  6. C

Ohlins rear shock

My brother And I Just ordered new 2014 demo 2 with the Ohlins shocks, small and a medium Going to take the spring out of the small and put it in the medium and buy new xxs spring for the small I'm 70kgs and my brother is 45kgs does this all seem right to everyone Cheers
  7. C

All mountain bike

$2500 on the gold coast/Brisbane area
  8. C

All mountain bike

got a Rocky Mountain Slayer 70 2012 model, dropper post, Fox 36, great condition
  9. C

Enduro/Trail/AM

2012 rocky mountain slayer 70 QUOTE=Wollongongrider1234;2731064]I'm interested in buying an am/trail/enduro style bike. I predominately ride downhill but am keen to ride/race am/enduro. Looking for a bike with lyrik type forks, doesnt bother me if sram or shimano etc. pm me Got 2012 rock...