Recent content by cammas

1. cammas

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Again Facebook delivers but I should have taken a screenshot of naan bread or pancakes that had Ansell “massager” as the rolling pin
  2. cammas

Hauling bikes in utes with hard lids

It usually doesn’t have the tray/basket thing on there so the bike racks are either side of the tub. But like most people these days that drive utes, I don’t think the tub doesn’t get much of work out except for his helmet and shoes
  3. cammas

Hauling bikes in utes with hard lids

My mate has a pretty neat set up with a roller lid and the racks over the top, from what I can see the roller lid doesn’t take up that much space and yes his he loves Instagram :rolleyes:
  4. cammas

Cable guide/holder/spreader

I’ve seen a couple done but that’s the neatest one I’ve seen, as others used multiple ties so I will copy this design and I’ll give it a a crack myself.
  5. cammas

Cable guide/holder/spreader

Currently giving a friends early Giant Trance a once over and it has this nifty cable guide that keeps the cables apart near the seat tube, which by the looks of it was added after the damage was done. Just wondering if anyone knows of any similar after market bits made, as I wouldn’t mind mind...
  6. cammas

Facebook just keeps giving, looking at cars and come across scratch that, stumbled upon this.
  7. cammas

VIC Found 27.5 rear wheel with 27mm internal width or greater

Item: After 27.5 rear wheel prefer a Stan’s Flow on a hope hub with XD driver and 142 or something along those lines like DT Swiss Spank etc looking for 27-30mm internal width will consider a complete set Location: preferable Victoria for pick up Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on wheel...
  8. cammas

What are you listening to NOW?

Always glad to share good music especially this band, if you like them check out “Russian Circles” or “Sleep Makes Waves” and there is a few others that will make you believe that there still interesting music being made.
  9. cammas

The You Yangs Thread

Just a heads up Geelong MTB club has their club champs on tomorrow so there will be a few people around, from memory they’re using Lactic the churn at the bottom of Trav’s and up and over Nanas
  10. cammas

Possibly stolen stuff on bookface

This guy has business where he goes through and cleans out shops after they get liquidated and is getting his son to sell the left overs as pocket money, they know nothing about bikes but it is above board. A lot of it is lower end stuff or second hand but has some brand new e thirteen cranks...
  11. cammas

What are you listening to NOW?

Cannot get enough of these guys. Discovered them when they released the “Departure Songs” album in 2015 which I still listen to a lot, the back story strikes a chord. Then found the previous album “ The Quietest place on Earth” which is great and still on heavy rotation. Really looking...
  12. cammas

Some people on Facebook just have too much time on their hands
  13. cammas

Aldi 29er

I believe next Saturday according to posts on Facebook, already told the sisters-in-law to get one to ride with her son. There’s some other bits and pieces on sale as well like bike storage stands etc
  14. cammas

VIC Found 120mm 29er forks

Item: After a set of 120mm 29er forks with tapered steerer at a minimum of 175mm long. Not fussed on spacing but would prefer 100mm but boost is not a deal breaker. Prefer 34/35mm stanchions and open to any brands as long as they are in good condition. Location: Victoria preferred unless...
  15. cammas

E-line the new French-line?

This actually happened earlier this year during a race at the Wombat there was a separate class for ebikes, I believe it was more of a participation class than actually racing, as they started after everyone else. One of the ebike riders had an off and as he lay on the ground a rider who he had...