Recent content by cammas

1. cammas

Confessions from the fuckwits

Growing up self-abuse differed from your version, it definitely didn’t involve blood maybe some swearing and didn’t involve any devices ;)
  2. cammas

The You Yangs Thread

I couldn’t count how many people I’ve seen going the wrong way and when they blocked one end due to the erosion, people would just come around the wrong way. One young bloke thought his first generation Navara was a rally car, I could hear the poor thing screaming through the trees on Junction...
  3. cammas

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

They claim it mimics riding chainless to free up your suspension, they’re a premium price too around 350 Euros https://m.vitalmtb.com/product/guide/Chainrings,19/Ochain/Chainring-Spider,30686
  4. cammas

The wet clay looks good and so does the portapotty blue, do they still do purple as purple is always good.
  5. cammas

Newly Released Bikes General

Screenshot from the MTBR thread
  6. cammas

Newly Released Bikes General

I read over on the mtbr forum Giant 2021 thread it was not the STP of old, it is like a teens/juniors bike
  7. cammas

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

I love my Salsa but WTF link at the bottom if anyone wants it ;)...
  8. cammas

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

COVID from a Victorian point of view
  9. cammas

Bargain buys thread

Got to agree with you I’ve had one for a couple years finally crapped out, so I will be down there grabbing a set or two. They’re great back up or commuting light.
  10. cammas

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

I was scrolling through marketplace on Facebook and this come up :oops:
  11. cammas

Swapping some cranks around between bikes the other week and had to swap the bottom brackets as well, one bike sweet nothing unusual, other bike creaking like a mofo. Mmm maybe I didn’t do the bottom bracket up tight enough, due to the change in size with shimano cups I couldn’t torque it so I...
  12. cammas

Complimentary exercise?

I did these classes for a while a few years ago and found they worked well. Took the eldest boy along to a few classes when he was racing downhill but teenage boy, tracky dacks and Pilates/yoga class umm... let’s say he was embarrassed and told me he didn’t want to go back anymore.
  13. cammas

Decided to trim down the steerer tube yesterday started stripping everything down, go to cut the cable tie that holds the brake line to the forks. Now where are the side cutters? The sheds a mess bugger it use the Stanley knife, shit that suckers sharp, bugger a nick in casing. Mmmm is it just...
  14. cammas

Found WTB Hope hub or will now consider a whole wheel or wheelset

Shame they won’t fit in my frame
  15. cammas

Found WTB Hope hub or will now consider a whole wheel or wheelset

Will now consider a complete wheel or wheelset if someone has a set of 29er spank wheels non boost with an XD driver, this way it matches my dynamo front wheel and I can use the front on my singlespeed.