Recent content by captain3k

1. captain3k

Sold...................

PM sent Cheers Andy
  2. captain3k

GT Sensor 27.5 - what fork length are you running?

That colour scheme looks absolutely horn!!!
  3. captain3k

I have gone the other direction 29 -> 27.5 (Trek X-Caliber - > Yelli Screamy -> Trance X29 w/ 140 front -> Nimble 9 (keeping this one) -> Trance 27.5 -> GT sensor), and I feel like i finally have a bike that suits my riding and trails I ride. Thank you for the advice on pivot service, consider...
  4. captain3k

for flow rider re: maintenance That looks like it would be a lot of fun on te descents !! GT's were never really on my radar, i stumbled across a bikemag vid and got pretty interested it came down to this or a process 134 - i think i would have been happy either way. As for maintenance...
  5. captain3k

Re: Jbg parting out sensor Jbg - i reckon you'd miss it ... i know you already know this but it is seriously the most fun riding trail bike i have experienced - i owned a trance 1 27.5 for all of about 2 weeks then test rode this bike... Anyway if you do decide to part it out i'd be...
  6. captain3k

Here is a pic in the wild, i'll post a few more if people are interested forgot to mention also running it 1x10 with a 30t up front
  7. captain3k

cheers for your collective input... loving the bike, so much fun in the twisties, think i'll put on a 2nd hand 140 pike if i get the opportunity if not i'll ride the piss out of the stock revelation I have been running a 31.8mm x 35mm stem with the standard bars (i think mine are 760) dont...
  8. captain3k

Rockshox Pike RC 160mm SOLD

Re: Pikes Ummm i posted above that i'd take them... whilst everyone else in previous posts was 'disputing'
  9. captain3k

Rockshox Pike RC 160mm SOLD

Pikes I'll take them
  10. captain3k

So i'm guessing no one rides a the new sensor on here then :-)
  11. captain3k

Tubeless with Ardent Race - whats your experience?

Ok thank you all for your input - i'm kind of scratching my head, aired up with a compressor and bead snapped in, i'll double check tape, and i'll try laying them flat and see if i get a better result. on the same rims i had bonty XR2 non tubeless with leaky sidewalls that held air better then...
  12. captain3k

Tubeless with Ardent Race - whats your experience?

Hi All, What is peoples experience going tubeless with Ardent Race 2.2 (TR) (tyres brand new not previously inflated)? Mine is as follows all with new tires 29 ardent race on Sunringle Charger w/ supplied stans tape and ~60ml Stans liquid - loses air overnight 29 ardent race on WTB i23 w/...
  13. captain3k

Hi fellow burners, after test riding a few bikes, was stoked on the GT Sensor 2015 (carbon expert) and was able to get a really good deal, so i parted ways with my hard earned in exchange for a new GT. Bike is super fun to ride, I like the sharper handling after coming off two longer travel...
  14. captain3k

VIC SOLD PLEASE DELETE ROCKSHOX pike solo air 150mm 27.5, CORRECTION: steerer 185mm!

RS Pike Hey Sweens, PM sent Cheers Andy
  15. captain3k

XT 10sp cassette and e13 42 cog SOLD

How many kms have youput on the Cassette (approx)?