Recent content by Cardy George

1. Cardy George

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

In the latest instalment of FFS, I had more important things to do today, I had to re-manufacture the ring connector that bolts to the alternator. The lights were flickering last night driving home, and then this morning the volt meter was bouncing all over the place before settling on 12.2V...
  2. Cardy George

Buying bike parts from overseas, shipping time estimates and methods ?

Seems the Netherlands post is run out of Frankfurt
  3. Cardy George

What does your day look like?

Mrs George aka Madam President want to buy these Your welcome to bring them too! We kept it low key this year. We weren't going to go balls out to find Covid shut us down again. Turns out the river wasn't far off doing just that. We'll be back to our regular Big Show next year. That...
  4. Cardy George

They're not. Both Wentworth and Mildura weirs are out and yet I've seen the Mildura Weir pool much lower than what it is now. The Darling is full and rising too, backing the Murray up a bit. The trail head is only 15ish kilometres upstream from the Murray-Darling junction as the crow flies. I...
  5. Cardy George

We're gonna be busy in a few weeks time :(
  6. Cardy George

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

We ran our first 3hr Enduro since 2019. Bit of classic run-by-committee head-fuckery in the lead up. Wasted a heap of energy of shit that really shouldn't have been an issue, but all's well that ends well. And by all reports everyone that came along had a great day.
  7. Cardy George

You laugh you lose

8. Cardy George

You laugh you lose

Somewhat fittingly, the were a couple of fuckwit drivers squeezing me for road space riding in town yesterday. Guess what brand they were driving
  9. Cardy George

Buying bike parts from overseas, shipping time estimates and methods ?

Not sure what i said wrong to them bir BikeInn don't seem to like me. Order placed on the 6th, put in the post on the 10th, nothing but crickets since. At least there's a picture of my parcel. Last time it took two weeks to be told it hadn't even been picked.
  10. Cardy George

You laugh you lose

11. Cardy George

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Did some track maintenance so we can all race our 3hr season finale this weekend. That's if the river doesn't rise much more. It's already ruled out all the fun stuff at the trail head. If it gets too high it will cut the whole park in two. Frogs are loving it though! @silentbutdeadly can...
  12. Cardy George

Little Things You Hate

From what I remember, the public had no option to say who became the top dog/liar-in-cheif/president. Didn't sit well with me then, not keen on it now.
  13. Cardy George

Expense vs Experience?

You wouldn't like it, to much 'open air' riding for you......
  14. Cardy George

Expense vs Experience?

Ah-hem Quick run across the border? https://entryboss.cc/races/12695