Recent content by Cardy George

1. Cardy George

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Bought some shorts for commuting, I think they're appropriate
  2. Cardy George

The QUICK question thread.....

I ride alone. Oh, shit.
  3. Cardy George

Newbie here :)

Haarkers? Is that you?
  4. Cardy George

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

I know a few roadies that probably have
  5. Cardy George

Love that they're getting used, but no lessons in mechanical sympathy?
  6. Cardy George

The QUICK question thread.....

+1 I am currently running the rotors from my 2003 Juicy 7s in M8020 4-pots and prefer them to the XT Ice Tech rotors.
  7. Cardy George

Newbie here :)

Welcome to the party! Amongst all the name calling and general BS, there is a shit-tonne of information on here, and even more real world experience.
  8. Cardy George

Remove remote lockout ?

What he said. On my 2019 mod SIDs there's a grub screw holding the cable. I just put the top cap back on for aesthetics. In 18 months I'd locked the forks once, just to see. I don't miss it. But also what he said. In my case the default setting is open.
  9. Cardy George

True, unfortunately
  10. Cardy George

Completed the ride is planned to do last week before the tube failed. 130km in total. All was fine until I turned for home into 30km/h wind o_O
  11. Cardy George

Old guy getting back into it.

Welcome back @Psyentist. Don't listen to those 'old' clowns on their duallies. 40 is the perfect age for a hardtail
  12. Cardy George

Training Log base training mtb

Gearing is my way to limit HR. Sit and spin. Brief periods of highish HR isn't going to change the result too much if the rest of the ride is long enough. Just for clarity, you know HR isn't the be all and end all? Power output is the critical factor. I don't and probably won't use a power...
  13. Cardy George

What does your day look like?

We could probably sit it on the engine cover. Not sure I trust him with fire though..... :eek:
  14. Cardy George

Probably not, hate the sound of my own voice. He gave it a half-baked sweep and pronounced it good to sleep in. We pointed out just how much effort this thing is going go take to just be usable, and he'd better start sweeping again. His face told me he finally realised the size of the task at...
  15. Cardy George

It's here!