1. Carlosjames64

2011/12 Rockshox Boxxer Worldcups SOLD

+1 for how negotiable?
  2. Carlosjames64

SA 2006-2008 Boxxer Race Stanchion

How'd you go with the forks man?
  3. Carlosjames64

I'm working on restoring this one for a mate. The poor thing's been sitting for about 5 years :'(
  4. Carlosjames64

From what I can find, they're the same part. Where are you located and how much would you be after for it?
  5. Carlosjames64

Just the external leg itself. The spares guide says that both sides are the same part, so that's what I'm going off haha I'll see what I can find about yours and get back to ya :)
  6. Carlosjames64

Item: 2006-2008 Boxxer Stanchion Location: Adelaide, SA Price range/Willing to Pay: Upwards of $150 for a single leg Extra Info: After a good condition leg for some 2006-2008 Boxxer Race's. Only after one leg, and it doesn't matter what side, as they're both the same.
  7. Carlosjames64

3x10 Chain guides

Thanks heaps for the help, I'll definitely be getting a clutched system in the near future. In the meantime, I've made my own chain device, and made a post on how I did it :) http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?296214-DIY-Chainguide-tensioner&p=2997187#post2997187
  8. Carlosjames64

DIY Chainguide/tensioner

Following up from my post yesterday, I set out to make my own. http://imgur.com/a/qX9QJ Originally with the plan of making one kind of like the Bionicon C Guide, it eventually evolved into me finding an old rear derailleur in my box of "crap". I scavenged one of the pulleys from it, and...
  9. Carlosjames64

3x10 Chain guides

Rings are still in relatively good condition, and the derailleur is adjusted right, and works fine. I probably worded my question wrong to be honest. I was more after a way to keep the chain tighter, as it rattles around a ridiculous amount, even when i'm on the big ring
  10. Carlosjames64

3x10 Chain guides

Anyone had much experience with running a "chain guide" with a 3x10 setup? I'm looking at getting one (or making one) cause i'm sick of having to run in the middle ring all the time so it doesn't drop... Any help would be appreciated :)
  11. Carlosjames64

Specialized rear shock "Brain" rebuild with pictures & now forks too

I honestly never knew suspension could be so technical, why can't they just have it with a spring and a few bits of metal. No air to worry about, no oil to worry about hahaha
  12. Carlosjames64

Specialized rear shock "Brain" rebuild with pictures & now forks too

I've understood all of about 3 words you've said here, but it looks really interesting, so definitely subbing :D
  13. Carlosjames64

SA Easton Monkey Lite XC SOLD

Item: Easton Monkey Lite XC Handlebars Location:Adelaide Item Condition:Used, few scratches from having things attached to it, but otherwise great condition Reason for selling:Surplus Price and price conditions:$50 - Would prefer pickup, but can post interstate at buyers expense Extra...
  14. Carlosjames64

Sold, moved to seperate listings

Depending on where in Radelaide you live, How much would you go for pickup on a spare non-driveside crankarm for the hussefelts?