Recent content by castillo

1. castillo

road bike rules, nsw

Pretty much. Most of the time they've driven like tools to go around me, only to stop 50m at a light which has been red for a long time. I reward this kind of idiocy and impatience by getting to where I want to go faster than them.
  2. castillo

Druggies are coming out of the woodwork now

Probably used a bad batch of blood from earlier on in the season, when he was using clen to lose weight. Shitty, but what can you do. Can't get caught if you don't do it.
  3. castillo

Stupid retro cycling gear.

Lorday co-ordinate our antics via rotorburn, fox forums won't load on my computer for some reason. When is this party? I can lend you one of two jerseys that might suit, though I think the phys ed teacher with a whistle, or a 70s tennis player with a mustache would get you way more chics.
  4. castillo

The Fixie Thread

I love those stems. For the guy asking about Stars wheelsets off ebay, they are the nastiest things you can imagine. Loose bearing hubs and the rims are made from garbage can lids. Facts!
  5. castillo

The Fixie Thread

I kinda like that my wife doesn't ride. It's one place I know I can get some time to myself you know?
  6. castillo

The Fixie Thread

I'll get there one day!
  7. castillo

The Fixie Thread

Nice work getting it rolling, Carlin. Was great to see it out Wednesday! I want to make some joke about 'Hitchen' a ride, but I'm stuck and it's late. That really is a steep front end, it looks awesome.
  8. castillo

The Fixie Thread

That ugly bike would be cream/brown/grey after I rode it once. I don't like any part of it.
  9. castillo

New Oppy A4

Something like the look keo/shimano/wellgo variants are pretty good. Easy to find when you're putting your feet in, and if you don't like yours, the cleats are compatible so you can try other people's bikes with either of the variants. I won some wellgo's off ebay and so far they are going well...
  10. castillo

Death pedal - fixie dvd

I think their stunts are a bit more advanced than that. Fixed gear freestyle is like having sex with a pre-op. It might feel good, but it's still so, so gay.
  11. castillo

The Fixie Thread

Flickr is too cool for me to figure out sorry. Nice bike though.
  12. castillo

The Fixie Thread

Nice ride g-fish, hope to see you around the streets! Which part of sydney do you live in?
  13. castillo

The Fixie Thread

Lemon I went for a blat earlier man. Add me on facebook (rhys edwards) and we'll tee up rides in the future.
  14. castillo

The Fixie Thread

Pretty much what he said. I have ploughed headfirst into gutters at 20km/h and all I got was an exploded tyre and skin off, my deep Vs were fine. People run them cos they look good and they are strong. Gatorskin tyres are the tyre to use. It's probably worth buying a 6-700 brand new bike but...
  15. castillo

The Track Thread

I was going to say, those quads. Fuck. Ridiculous. He could kick a volkswagen a whole half a block.