Recent content by castlo

1. C

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

Pretty keen for this to happen, what would people be going to ride there?
  2. C

glenworth valley bike park

hey guys, how do you think this will go?? shall we try to organise something when it comes up? i have moved from central coast to south west sydney but keen to get back on the downhill bike, been a long ten years i've owned her and i want to up my skills lol
  3. C

AtomLab PimpLite, best prebuilt 20mm wheel ever!

+1 i run atomlabs, not the pimplites on my rotec and man i cant fault them and they have taken some punishment as i dont ride easy and its a more of a plow bike aswell
  4. C

saints bleed went wrong?

thanks for the replies guys, i need to bleed again -.- coz somehow i still have a little air inside the lines :(
  5. C

saints bleed went wrong?

i just cleaned the discs withthe iso-wahtever it is stuff and sanded the pads to take the shine off them and it worked i did a re bleed so i think my nipple may not have been fully tightened... stupid me it works now,
  6. C

saints bleed went wrong?

hasnt been washed in a while coz i havnt ridden it, i wil do the pads and the disc tonight and report back tomorrow thanks heaps guys for your help
  7. C

saints bleed went wrong?

no i got no fade and as far as im aware the power being like a wet paper bag is due to all the squeeling?
  8. C

saints bleed went wrong?

Yeah I washed my hands and used shims no branded fluid for them the mineral oil that you are ment to use , will I need to change my disc too? Or will that still be ok?
  9. C

saints bleed went wrong?

ok so it does stop but under much suffering :(
  10. C

saints bleed went wrong?

cheers man, no i didnt pulll them apart no leaks, didnt diconnect hose just did a standard bleed, filled them up coz it felt like squishing a load of bread from the ends. i dont understand what could have gone wrong i didnt take anything out or undo anything or diconnect it :( thats why im...
  11. C

saints bleed went wrong?

ok guys this one has completely stumped me. i bled my saints about a month ago and they worked fine straight after, i took the pads out and put the bleed block in and the disc and wheel was nowhere near where i was doing the bleed, i wiped it clean and everything and now the front brake does...
  12. C

clunky crank uphills..

i went hrough a few sets of bb's and crank arms with a similar noise, the left crank arm actually rounded the shafts corners and could slip (if you have a square lock one you might wnat to check that out)
  13. C

Where to buy mineral oil (bleeding saints)

ok so maybe the lbs that offered me that for 5 bucks was true burt i have had bad dealing with them in the past so i got my other one just to order in the kit which means it might make it easier for a first time user to do it :) thanks for all your replies
  14. C

DH Rims

+1, I have the pimps and they are insane for everything the bit of extra weight doesn't bother me, u just pedal a lil harder) if I was worried about weight I wouldn't have a Rotec frame haha, either one of the pimps would be great for race or hack as if you plow they will be true Hope this helped
  15. C

What DH pedals

Atomlabs for me, never missed a best great grip and strength for me, I'm on my phone so I can't link you at the moment but check them out