2. catys

SS Rd 1 Toowoomba Photos

pics mate your link is not working,steve
  3. catys

Toowoomba sunshine series race photos

pics no i havent
  4. catys

Illegal Slicks & One Bad Cop

that makes me laugh as most of the cops who ride mountain bikes around the city have slick tyres on..
  5. catys

2011 Sunshine Series Discussion and Information

sunny series guys toowoomba was spose to be the first rd this year in the first wkend of may,but after what just happen there the track is pretty much f##ked,i have being told that the ss race calendar will be up in the next couple of weeks,but not sure what site there putting it up on.we...
  6. catys

2011 Team Changes/Rumors

Ck www.kovarikracing.com
  7. catys

tips for doing downhill tricks please?

tips mate the faster you go though a rock garden the smoother the bike goes across the top of the rocks,and only used your back brakes if your on a real steep section otherwise no brakes at all.push your weight alittle to the rear of the bike but still try to keep your balance centred with the...
  8. catys

What have you named your bike?

named my orange intensem3 mater,its nuts
  9. catys

Kenilworth Ride & Open Days - 13th/14th June

kennilworth mate,me and one other will be there on sunday to help you guys out,looking forward to riding the track.
  10. catys

Illinbah ss dh race 30 may 2010 MUD BATH:

illinbah hey robbo,on my race run i got a time of 10min's plus and on the result sheet it said i was in last place,and on my first run my back wheel didnt even turn till i got to the fast section down bottom,i was probly one of the poeple carrying there bikes with him.
  11. catys

Illinbah ss dh race 30 may 2010 MUD BATH:

illinbah i race at illinbah yesterday,yes the track was muddy and yes i did have trouble and got last place in sport,went over the bars 3 times in my race run,but i had a ball and couldnt stop laughing because thats all you could do,wet,dry thats downhill get use to it.and by the why i had to...
  12. catys

Beerburrum.... getting fenced in?

beerburrum hey benny,there is talks about a fence being put up to stop motorbikes using our track,there was another head between a dirtbike and dh rider which the guy on the dirtbike recieve a broken leg and dh rider done a fair bit of damage to his shoulder.if you notcie just before you cross...
  13. catys

HELP! Noise in front end

spring ok on some springs there put a moulded peice of rubber or it can be made out of plastic to balance your spring in the fork arm but some times they can work them selfs down and can cause the spring to make a rattle.best way to see is to pull your spring out and look at it and see if it...
  14. catys

Mud Tyres?

mud tyres mate i run intense mud tyres there great pump them up to about 25 and they should work a treat.
  15. catys

HELP! Noise in front end

forks mate,even if the oil was old it still shouldnt cause a noise,but if you have a spring in your front forks and theres a peice of rubber or plastic on the spring the its all the way to the bottom turn your spring up side down so its at the top and it will slowly work its shelf back down the...