cborwn92

I love being outside, enjoying the outdoors and trying new challenging activities which sometimes left me looking for a band aid! However the experience that really changed my focus and perspective on life, was my Gap year placement over in England and my travels in parts of Europe including: France, Italy, Spain, Malta and the Netherlands. While working at a school called Ampleforth College i became involved with the Bruno Bursary Fund. This fund was set up in memory of Jozef & Vivian Mycielski's son Bruno. Through out this time I rode from Amsterdam to Ampleforth which was a 650km cycle and took me nine days. This ride in conjunction with another ride that the founder of the Fund organised helped to raise over $650,000 for the charity. Since then I started a Bachelor in Applied Science (Adventure Ecotourism) at Charles Sturt University and a certificate 4 in outdoor recreation at Wadonga TAFE. This course enables me to peruse my goals of wanting to make a difference in the environment. And to continue my love for anything with two wheels, rock climbing and hiking.

Anything on two wheels that goes fast
Trading History
Successful Trades with:
Bike/s
Trek 4500 2013 (almost everything is upgraded on it), Kona Stinky 2010 (quite a weapon), Giant aero
Occupation
Blissfully unemployed, part time builder/handy man

Trophies

1. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.