Recent content by ccc 34

1. C

Rollercoaster powered by Flow - 2014 NSW State Series and Championships

Any idea on the length of the 3 tracks, and what the ride up to each start is like?
  2. C

Rollercoaster powered by Flow - 2014 NSW State Series and Championships

Anyone know of any photos from the round 3 race day, haven't seen anything posted, and there where many people taking photos along the track
  3. C

Hornsby Mountain Bike Park

Well Said................
  4. C

2013-02-20 National Championships Stromlo Forest Park, Canberra, Australia

Nice photos mate, missed the trip down but looking at the weather, Im probably luck.
  5. C

Downhill NSW State Series 2012 - Thredbo

Hey Guys, Bit late but better late than ever, heres some photos I took at Thredbo this year at round 5. hope you like em. http://s896.beta.photobucket.com/user/ccconnolly/library/2012%20NSW%20DH%20MTB%20series%20round%205%20at%20Thredbo If you like some PM me and I cansend them to you.
  6. C

2012 NSW DH Lithgow Round 3

Not sure, must be something with Photobucket, send me your email address and the photos you want and I can email them to you, cheers.
  7. C

2012 NSW DH Lithgow Round 3

Hey Guys, I know its been a few weeks, but I have finally uploaded my photos from the Lithgow round of the 2012 DH series, there are some videos as well, hope you like them, give me some feedback, the photos are on Photobucket, heres the link...
  8. C

2012 NSW DH Round 1 Del Rio

Hey Guys, just uploaded about 700 pics from the Del Rio round of the State series, follow the link to photobucket. http://s896.photobucket.com/albums/ac170/ccconnolly/Del%20Rio%20NSW%20DH%20series%202012/
  9. C

Ourimbah Rd2 2012

Plate No. 504 for me and plate No. 3 is my son, thanks ccconnolly_34@msn.com Cheers
  10. C

Ourimbah club Championship photos.

Great photos, you got some awsome shots in great locations, well done mate.
  11. C

Ourimbah Downhill Round 4 Sunday 26 June RESULTS ON PAGE 2

Hats off to our club committee for another well run meeting, and for posting the results so quickly, pitty I binned it in my first practice run going over the bars and banging myself and my bike up real good, couldn't ride the rest of the day
  12. C

Honda + Gwin = Sales !?!

I would buy one, without a doubt, and probably sleep with it, they are boss. Only prob is Im to slow for one but I would still buy it, even if it was $10,000
  13. C

2011 Giant Glory cracked swing arm !!!

We have 2 glory 01 2010 bikes, that we race, mine is fine but my son cracked his in front of the seat post, Giant replaced it immediately, including the swingarm, to match the frame, as they gave him the silver 00 2011. Take it to a giant dealer with proof of purchase and you will get a...
  14. C

2011 AWABA NSW State DH Champs

Thanks, Ive been riding downhill almost 2 years now, after 25 years racing MX, and roadracing motorcycles, its so accessable as we have our own downhill tracks just outside our back door.
  15. C

2011 AWABA NSW State DH Champs

Got some photos at Awaba last weekend, not the best quality, but there is a few to look at. Still learning all the set ups on the camera. Cheers to all the riders, the new champions, and the club for putting on an awsome event. To see the photos just go to the Photobucket link...