Recent content by chalker

1. C

National Series Illinbah Round

pics Hey champ, Just wondering if i can get the 2 pics of number 20 emailed to me chalker_is@hotmail.com thanks mate Aden
  2. C

Kenilworth rd 1 09

K-worth pics Hey Nicole, seeing as i have some of your previous pics i will definately be keen to hit you up with some money for some of me if you have them. number 20, unit jersey, black Tld shorts, black v10, email them to chalker_is@hotmail.com thanks cheers Aden
  3. C

Nats Rnd2 Illinbah pics (these are from 2007, so nun of rider#anything 4 2008)

Illinbah pics Hey mate, any pics of number 90 in elite, gold mirror lenses and two different coloured gloves...? chalker_is@hotmail.com thanks champ
  4. C

National Round 2 - Illinbah

Illinbah pics Hey leitch, Is it possible to send me any pics of #90 in Elite dh, i was there all 3 days and in group a thanks champion! chalker_is@hotmail.com
  5. C

Australian National Series - Round 2 QLD Nov 2008

I bah Pics Hey mate, Any pics of #90 in Elite in the D/H Gold mirror lenses and two different coloured gloves. thanks chalker_is@hotmail.com
  6. C

illinbah, bit of 4x, bit of DH

illinbah pics Hey mate any pics u have of #90 in elite would be awesome chalker_is@hotmail.com
  7. C

illinbah sunday pic's

illinbah pics Hey mate, The pics u got of #90 would be awesome thanks chalker_is@hotmail.com legend!!
  8. C

National Series Illinbah Round

Illinbah pics Hey Liam, any pics you have of number 90, in elite would be awesome if you could send them to chalker_is@hotmail.com Thanks champ
  9. C

National Round 2 illinbar [sunday practise and qualifing]

illinbah pics Hey, just wondering if you have any of #90 in elite, gold mirror lenses, two different coloured gloves, Black v10 Thanks heaps to chalker_is@hotmail.com
  10. C

08-09 National Series Round-2 Illinbah

pics Hey mate, and pics of #90 in group A, if you could send them thru that would be freaking awesome!! chalker_is@hotmail.com Gold mirror lenses unit jersey two different coloured gloves. thanks
  11. C

Brookfield Round 5 Photos

pics hey mate, Any pics of number 21 in elite, unit jersey, tld shorts red, one white one pink glove. gold mirror lenses on goggles, and on the podium 1st for towoomba if you got pics thanks mate chalker_is@hotmail.com
  12. C

Upper brookfield Round 5 Race Photos. AND LOST WALLET!

pics hey buddy, any of number 21 in elite, unit jersey red tld shorts, mirror lenses on goggles, one white one pink glove. cheers mate chalker_is@hotmail.com
  13. C

Brooky DH Round 5 Pics

pics hey buddy and of number 21 in elite, wearing unit jersey one white one pink glove, tld shorts red, mirror lenses on goggles. cheers bud, chalker_is@hotmail.com
  14. C

Brookfield Rd 5 piccies.

pics hey mate any of 21 in elite, wearing unit jersey, tld shorts, mirror lense on goggles one white one pink glove, cheers mate chalker_is@hotmail.com
  15. C

Brookfield Round 5 Photos

pic hey mate any of number 21 in elite wearing unit jersey and one white one pink glove cheers mate chalker_is@hotmail.com