Recent content by chaos99

1. chaos99

Coil shock upgrade

Ideate was on here fitted a coil to his e160. He had a lot of trouble getting one to fit due to the coil hitting the seat tube due to the bulge from the pivot. Eventually he settled on a dvo jade from NSD which fitted without mods.
  2. chaos99

Buying advice - women’s bike

Never say never
  3. chaos99

DH Merida eOne-Sixty 900E M8!

How are you finding it? Living up to expectations?
  4. chaos99

sold sold sold Medium or large frame with 1.5 head tube hard tail to 180mm travel

Might have to short shock a Scott Voltage FR. At least you know it will never break
  5. chaos99

Wanted / Swap - Yeti as-x link OR Marzocchi roco lo air - FOUND thanks!

Poodle is correct on both counts. The hardware on the shock is 20mm wide and the rebound dial is 1-2 mm below the adapter. How wide is the hardware on your shock?
  6. chaos99

Can I make this bike into a more aggressive DH spec ride?

The 180mm travel totems are only 3mm shorter in axle to crown than the 200mm boxxers. Straight inch and an 1/8 would be lots easier to find in boxxers than totems and 3mm axle to crown difference would be unnoticeable.
  7. chaos99

Here you go. I think you might be struggling.
  8. chaos99

I have a roco tst which is the piggyback version of that shock. I can give it a measure up and give you the dimensions if you like. Won't be until tomorrow now.
  9. chaos99

Strap wrench slipping

I had to do mine just the other day. Old tube round collar and multigrips no problem.:thumb:
  10. chaos99

Little Things You Hate

What bit of fake news are you basing that on? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  11. chaos99

HR getting high / Heart stress test

One of the guys I ride with is 63 and his MHR is 188. Which he hits regularly when pushing hard.
  12. chaos99

Motorbike Importation - Anyone done it?

Maybe I am stupid or something but as you said. The bike was originally sold in Australia (Ducati 999s)so should be ADR compliant (might need some small bits changed back). If the bike was originally sold and registered in aus the vin number should already be on a database with one of the...
  13. chaos99

SA Sold

PM sent 10 char
  14. chaos99

QLD Shimano Deore Disc Brakes Set - used 4 times. Sold

Next in line please
  15. chaos99

Sealant topping

I reckon it has a lot to do with the tyre carcass. My downhill tyres still have liquid in them 12 months on. But with thin sidewall xc tyres the sealant disappears within a month or two.