Recent content by chillywilly

1. chillywilly

hi

Wasn't feeling it that night, so he just wanted the photo so yeah I just shot from were ever... If you know the park you would understand the height... I'll get another one this week sometime...
  2. chillywilly

hi

Bee tea dubzz he does this too...
  3. chillywilly

hi

This is Beau. He goes high. The end.
  4. chillywilly

Sold

It's done a season in Canada... Also he has replaced the main frame, so that means the bike has been slaughtered... In todays market, 2nd hand bikes over a year old aren't worth more than 2 grand, this isn't a full bike, but is a year old, so $1500 is reasonable...
  5. chillywilly

Sold

YO!! Back from Canada? Would you like to help me out? Wanna give me a price for that bad boy? How much around $1500?
  6. chillywilly

braaaaaaaaap the whip thread. no dialup allowed.

uh huh! you know what it is! Whip action! Mmmm, good inspiration.
  7. chillywilly

the dslr 50mm challenge

Noh! I shall not tell. It's a secret.
  8. chillywilly

the dslr 50mm challenge

1st new camera post. I have 2. I'm not sure which one I like more. Ken at the skatepark. Edit for text. Zac at the pitch.
  9. chillywilly

My 2010 specialized & friends 2011 Turner DHR

Dude, looks sick. Your pedals are in the mail... Sorry about that dude. Those red bars look wicked.
  10. chillywilly

P.3 or Voltage YZ 0.5

Specialized 2011 P3 frame! And by a donor bike and you will be set. I love my 2011 P3 it's pretty much the best hardtail ever... It's what you want, it's light, lower, fast, tight and stiff. Also, there's not many around, I think I have one of two in Australia, well when I purchased it...
  11. chillywilly

QLD delete

Why doesn't anyone want to purchase this cycle!!!!!!
  12. chillywilly

QLD delete

$3000 Anyone!!!!!
  13. chillywilly

QLD delete

$3250 - Anyone keen!
  14. chillywilly

QLD delete

Bikes bikes bikes $3500!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. chillywilly

Queensland

PISS YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH FUCKING WIN!!!!!!!!! I like this photo so very very much.