Recent content by chops007

1. C

Crocodile Trophy 2011

Ouch!!!!!!!!! stage 6 oh thats nasty.... then to do stage 7.... i pity your souls... you will never be the same person again after croc trophy 2011.. just chops!!
  2. C

National 24 solo champs in 2011?

gay!!!! hmmmm; follow links at top of the page not down the side to enter so u dont vent on rotorburn chops
  3. C

Capital Punishment 2011

my turn how muddy was the course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh nope that was just the bike wash area.. Im thinking from the rotorburn response everyone pretty much enjoyed wat was laid out for us, for me i i didnt enjoy the 1st 50k to much but just one of those days when you dont feel ok on the bike- a...
  4. C

JetBlack WSMTB 12 Hour 2011

perfect for cooking lamb Its so inviting--gona join me this time jeebus just chops :)
  5. C

Jeep 24 (formally Kona)

eye protection glasses are needed for the full 24hrs local flora is deadly.. chops
  6. C

NSW Enduro Series - Singletrack Mind

mtb love i tried to share the love.... roostering mud after the sloppy patches was always fun.... but thats what it took to win the dirty bike comp.... the mud was truly dry after the 4hr drive home put muc-off to work even the shoes loved it :) top event guys- ps. sorry to the...
  7. C

Big Ring Climbing - Training Advice

my turn: we need to find you some consistance focus your hill training on one hill so find a hill say 3-4km so you can notice your improvements and when n where your riding in and out of the saddle, also the better you know the hill the better youcan ride it.. i beleive if you take your HR...
  8. C

wat no bonfire????? geee tough race then, i better pack some thick wooly socks, how about an extra layer of green????? just chops
  9. C

entries hey fi when do entries stay open to??? thursday plz, once pay day arrives i can enter :) chops :)
  10. C

Jet Black 12 hours

if we had more time he would be getting big chunks out of him lol... ask jason english if nats were HT friendly.. he was on a dually and very broken at the end.. its not the level of friendlyness its the level of toughness.. see you all for a wknd on the farm.. chops
  11. C

Jet Black 12 hours

hahaha but i did miss the trackwork/bedin ride sorry martin.. wat time are we allowed to ride/ set up camp etc on friday? chops
  12. C

Jet Black 12 hours

hahaha but i did miss the trackwork/bedin ride sorry martin.. wat time are we allowed to ride/ set up camp etc on friday? chops
  13. C

Jet Black 12 hours

just so tempting jase... im not fast enough dreggsy to put enough laps in 12hrs so i wanna get more in on fri, never know wen we can ride th track again. ill pass on track racing dude, im taking my fri arvo spin class off to rest the legs for saturday..:) hopefully that will be the secret...
  14. C

Rocky Trail MTB Grand Prix Series 2010

4hr recovery pace? i better get onto that entry tonight... leaving entries open till the week before is the best invention ever, helps those ppl scrapping together to spend there last coin on racing.. i was so broken after last years 12hr then trying to do a clubbie xc was just hilarious...
  15. C

Jet Black 12 hours

who has friday off? loving the banter.. who has the good life and is traveling down on the friday, with enough time to put some laps in???? can anyone pick me up via the central coast (erina) just chops :)