Recent content by Chris Yanis

1. C

Bluetooth Earphones with Earhooks

There is some wind noise but I don't find it an issue. If you're a audiophile I wouldn't get them though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. C

Bluetooth Earphones with Earhooks

I bought a set of Plantronics backbeat fit and have never looked back. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. C

airbnb, any one done it. standing with the law

I have had a fair bit of experience with short term accommodation but not specifically with air BnB. The downside to short term is inconsistency of rent and usually higher cost or more work due to regular cleaning required and responding to enquiries etc. The other issue is unless your apartment...
  4. C

STOLEN Stolen Giant XTC 29er Hamilton NSW

You wouldn't bloody believe it but look what the cops just dropped off. Apparently they saw it at another job and thought it looked a little too nice for the grubs they were questioning. Unfortunately they couldn't charge anyone as they had no proof of who took it and the main suspect was a...
  5. C

So I found this on eBay. He says it's a XL and mine was a small. Is there any way of telling from the pics? https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/262450521542 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. C

Cheers guys. I drive through the Bronx at Hamilton south whenever i head that way. I live right near the train station and have had non stop dramas since they cut the line but unfortunately the rail workers aren't interested in looking at any cctv footage even though I have an idea of when I...
  7. C

**FOUND** [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji106][emoji106] Stolen from my back courtyard last night. Please keep an eye out for it. Event no. E61266176 2012 Giant XTC Composite 29er (Size Small) Serial #GB2C994 Fox F29 FIT RLC with QR15 through axle, 100mm travel SRAM X.9 crankset...
  8. C

Giant XTC 29er

Thanks for the advice. The seat is too high for me and will definitely check when I adjust it.
  9. C

Giant XTC 29er

Picked up this 2012 Giant XTC 29er today. I'm new to mountain biking and have been keeping an eye on eBay and gumtree for something to start out on. I think I got a pretty good deal as the bike looks like it has been barely ridden. The only marks I can find on it are 2 tiny scratches on one...
  10. C

SRAM xx derailleur 2010 vs 2015

What are the differences between a 2010 sram xx rear derailleur and say a 2015 model?
  11. C

TWE carbon 29er frame?

Hi guys, I'm looking to build my first half decent bike and came across the TWE carbon frames. I have done a lot of searching but most of the TWE info I come across is about wheels. I know the distributor is local (Sydney) and he has a pretty good rep for his wheels but nothing about the...
  12. C

How do I change my name?

Hi guys, I'm new to the sport and have been lurking on here for a little while and thought I better sign up as I have many many questions to bug you all with. Might as well kick it off with a dumb noob question. How do I change my profile name? I signed up using the facebook connect...