Recent content by Chriso_29er

1. Chriso_29er

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Just went and had my first covid test. Needed the all clear so I can go in for my surgery. Happy to report that they no longer take a swab from the base of your brain. Pretty much just both sides of your throat and just a little way up both nostrils. Even the doc made mention that it used to be...
  2. Chriso_29er

What does your day look like?

Think I might got a double decker sandwich for lunch now haha, looks good!
  3. Chriso_29er

Another day another collarbone

I've got a basic stationary bike that will do the job, but none of the fancy zwift stuff. I usually just set myself up with a youtube video to watch while I'm on it.
  4. Chriso_29er

Going to need to drop 5kg after all this sitting around.
  5. Chriso_29er

Cheers for all the great advice guy's, appreciated. Will be exploring all options I have, but maybe not trying to have it buffed out ha ha. Nice having other peeps who have been through it all before to bounce off as I go through my first major injury in my 40 years.
  6. Chriso_29er

So...I live in Perth now?

They haven't closed them yet, look who got in!
  7. Chriso_29er

Safe to say it has not got any better in the last 6 days. Just waiting on a call back to confirm if/when surgery can take place, but my doc and his superior have said yes. Now just needs the blessing of the big boss.
  8. Chriso_29er

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

That's my son's name lol, he wants to be a builder.
  9. Chriso_29er

That's my biggest worry now, elective surgery is already on hold down here, good chance I'm not going to be able to do it even though it is my plan.
  10. Chriso_29er

Survey - might be interesting- might result in an outcome

That's how I determined it was real and actually coming out of a university, written like it's from a true academic ha ha.
  11. Chriso_29er

What does your day look like?

So where did you go?
  12. Chriso_29er

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Don't worry, I've got plenty of time. Won't be starting this until later down the track ;) But glad to have all the parts ready to go.
  13. Chriso_29er

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

In true injured Rotorburn fashion, can't ride it so will upgrade it lol. XT upgrade going onto the trail bike. Moving across 11s SLX to the XC bike along with 1X narrow/wide conversion from current old school 3 x 10. Now wait for the entry into the fuckwits thread after I attempt 1 armed bike...
  14. Chriso_29er

Tri-pillow for the win. My recliner is getting a good workout, but hard for someone like me who usually can't sit still lol.
  15. Chriso_29er

Hi mate, I haven't got a copy of the xrays yet, but looked almost carbon copy of Haakons in the what did you do with your bikes thread as far as angle. Just the one clean break that I know of. Guess I'll find out when I see the ortho on Friday morning. Thanks everyone for the advice.