Recent content by Chriso_29er

1. Chriso_29er

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Went for a ride in Mario land, met some locals. Nice to have hero dirt back at the local.
  2. Chriso_29er

Got out to Harcourt expecting hero dirt. It was for the most part. Crazy how much water is around at the moment! Springs coming out across the trails everywhere. #makeshiftbikestand times two @beeb haha
  3. Chriso_29er

Canyon Spectral - creaking headset

Looks great. On another note. Black framed mullet?
  4. Chriso_29er

Are you in your retirement Job?

You started riding mountain bikes?
  5. Chriso_29er

Red Bull Hardline

Looks like that wheel imploded before even reaching full travel.
  6. Chriso_29er

Red Bull Hardline

Don't worry, Goldstone will just gap the whole thing next year!⁷
  7. Chriso_29er

How to How to GoPro.... Bible

Interested to see the new competition popping up. After a little off, looks like I'll be in the market again soon lol. Have been pretty happy with the 8 though.
  8. Chriso_29er

Think we crossed paths again @The Reverend Was up at the trailhead about to head further up to rock salt and a nice Fuel shot past and up the hill. Mate who rides a Slash spotted it and pointed it out. Anyway, also had a fun ride out at Redhill, but did myself some mischief on the damp sniper...
  9. Chriso_29er

First bike in 12 years

Welcome back to good health and bikes! Great decision on the bike, should be a very capable machine with its choice upgrades.
  10. Chriso_29er

Advice for a flat pedal newb

Yep I did it last year for my trail riding. Still using clips for xc, and rail trail rides. Did take a little while to get used to. Particularly keeping the foot in a comfortable position without constantly adjusting and didn't feel as secure in crazy chunk at mach chicken. And just need to be...
  11. Chriso_29er

returning after 12 years.. not sure what to get.

You hambo'd and found a Hambo :D
  12. Chriso_29er

The pet thread, post em up!

We did ours through Orivet, which have a base out of Melbourne. Took about 6 weeks turnaround.
  13. Chriso_29er

Melbourne - Day Trip Rides

Yeah, can reach bright in 3.5, Buller in 2.5. Lucky I'm close to Melba hway so pretty straight forward out that way.
  14. Chriso_29er

Melbourne - Day Trip Rides

Sometimes I wish I was a little closer to spots like the youies or Harcourt. But being where I am in the outer east does give a good variety of options. 15min to Silvan 20min to Hans loop / Yarra trails 25min to either Lysterfield or Smith's Gully 30min to Warburton / Hey Hey My My 45min to...
  15. Chriso_29er

Forgive me, I have sinned...

I must admit I can see why these are so popular at places like Red Hill and Silvan. Enjoy it mate.