Recent content by Chriso_29er

1. Chriso_29er

The pet thread, post em up!

This was the company we did it through @Jpez Was somewhere between $200-$300 a few years ago.
  2. Chriso_29er

The pet thread, post em up!

Very similar story to our little rescue, who has just recently turned 6. We got her at 10 weeks, shelter said she was a lab/kelpie mix. We did a DNA test and turned out she had no kelpie at all lol. Is half lab, then qtr A staff, English Staff then Mastif and some obscure mountain dog for the rest.
  3. Chriso_29er

Helmets

Great choice Dan, Proframe is the perfect blend of weight, heat and protection imo. Definitely want something a little more sturdy than a convertible for places like Mystic Park etc.
  4. Chriso_29er

What does your day look like?

5. Chriso_29er

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

There would be other factors if not covered. After 15 years, never seen an issue with track day work on M's since the E90/92. On another note, fuck I miss the E90, best sound ever.
  6. Chriso_29er

What! I can assure you that an M is covered for track use, also never heard of this exploding impeller business.
  7. Chriso_29er

50k should get you into a nice M240. Rwd and not a hot hatch or 86.
  8. Chriso_29er

Any Zwifters out there?

This is the tron bike challenge I hope? I thought you just got the tron bike by reaching the last level lol. Was gutted thinking I would have to start from scratch again. But seems I somehow accidentally started the Everest challenge when I first started using Zwift last year lol.
  9. Chriso_29er

Little Things You Hate

Don't forget the outlanders :)
  10. Chriso_29er

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Little feckers were hanging around Silvan yesterday too. Hadn't even got the bike off the car and already had one on me. Then did a full ride, got back in the car and found a fat bugger on the side of my neck. Couldn't get it off so had to drive home with it still on there to get some salt onto...
  11. Chriso_29er

9 speed chain-ring and 10 speed...?

I'm using an 8 speed triple front with 10 speed rear and chain, shifts perfectly.
  12. Chriso_29er

How many bikes is too many ?

I have a few, not many compared to some people on here lol. My pub roady is missing from this shot.
  13. Chriso_29er

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Beat the rain and rode the local in perfect conditions. Would be a slimy mess now.
  14. Chriso_29er

You know you're getting old when ...

Wasn't game to find out lol. Would have preferred to pull out the reversal into layback or a big floating horsie :)
  15. Chriso_29er

Warburton trail updates

Just hoping they don't get dumbed down if they become part of the new network.