Recent content by Chrispy

1. Chrispy

Sold Fire Eye 'Fire Sky'

Still available!
  2. Chrispy

Sold Fire Eye 'Fire Sky'

Item: Fire Eye steel dirt jump bike 'Fire Sky' model. Single speed. 26 inch, 2010 Location: Bronte, Sydney Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: Too many bikes and not enough cash. Also, not using. Price and price conditions: $650 o.n.o Extra Info: I built this up but never got into...
  3. Chrispy

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

There's a big fine in NSW if your plate or lights are obscured. You need to buy the RMS replacement plate and can't make your own. Replacement plate must be lit at night...trailer board is the easiest way to go, I just ocky strap it on.
  4. Chrispy

Bargain buys thread

I always thought my soft case was fine, till virgin bent my crank spider through it...
  5. Chrispy

Product Review Nukeproof All Weather apparel

New kit may help you get 'where' you're riding, but on the way you 'wear' it.
  6. Chrispy

Long live nine speed

And with new stuff coming out...
  7. Chrispy

Tyre size differences front vs rear

huh - my road bike runs 25 on the front and 23 on the rear
  8. Chrispy

FOUND Hollowtech II Crank 175mm

Thanks all @nzhumpy came through and I'm sorted. Just need to fit 'em now.
  9. Chrispy

VIC WTB: 32 hole 20mm front hub or wheel

Pardon my ignorance (and to help me check the parts box) - is 20mm the flange depth??
  10. Chrispy

This one has some pretty dodgy match ups - see brakes...but my bent spider is on chrome cranks, and I think the black crank would look pretty whack on the Titus El Guapo...so really keen on nzhumpy's...
  11. Chrispy

Sorry cank bros, out riding my bike
  12. Chrispy

Wanted - any hollowtech II crankset or just drive side crank arm and spider - 104 and 64 bcd Jetstar bent my spider :( sydney Under $100 Come on - gotta be somthing in that parts box!
  13. Chrispy

All Mountain Tyres

I'm liking the maxxis ignitor 2.35 on the back of my el guapo
  14. Chrispy

All mountain - Enduro frame

older tracer I have an old tracer - they were cross country - 4 inches either end. i still ride it
  15. Chrispy

Brake delemma.

Naaa, they were probably bled properly. that model is known for a manufacturing fault - holes in the bladder apparently...you need to get the full service kit, or swap them for xt's like I did...