Recent content by Chuckie

1. Chuckie

AM Rocky Mountain Altitude 790 Rally Edition by Belrose Bicycles

Rocky Mountain Altitude 790 Rally Edition 12.2kgs with Pedals! Loving the adjustability with the Ride 9 Chip Thanks to Adrian at Belrose Bicycles for another great Build
  2. Chuckie

Post your all mountain bike

Here's my new Altitude Rally Edition, 12.2kgs with pedals...built by Belrose Bicycles
  3. Chuckie

DH 2010 Morewood Makulu - "The Yellow Peril"- updates

dont know whether to inform the police or go take a look at it myself... Cant believe the garbage he wrote "basically like a Cross country bike but with heaps of travel" "I have chucked on some troy lee designs rims " Not suss at all
  4. Chuckie

DH 2010 Morewood Makulu - "The Yellow Peril"- updates

y yep that looks like it!! good find
  5. Chuckie

Condition of Northbridge Pumptrack

Its good to see a few of you have taken the time to comment, but as Richie mentioned we would like a few more constructive comments on the website. This thing will definitely get built so have your say now before it's too late.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Chuckie

Northbridge Pump Track Upgrades - 2014 Proposed Draft NSW

Thanks Matt for your feedback I can see why you would be concerned. I am not sure what the story is with Montville, maybe the council there couldn't meet the required budget etc.... Can anyone who is familiar with what happened there comment? But totally agreed that quality control and...
  7. Chuckie

Northbridge Pump Track Upgrades - 2014 Proposed Draft NSW

Hi RB'ers we have been working with Willoughby council to get the Pump Track at Northbridge revamped and improved We have finally received a proposed draft which I am sharing Council are looking for feedback and comments...If we can leave some positive comments it would be appreciated...
  8. Chuckie

hey all good news.... first draft of the improvements has come back http://haveyoursaywilloughby.com.au/northbridge-park Looks pretty good if you ask me Please leave comments of support so we can get things moving
  9. Chuckie

Nah Richie, just email them the same as what you posted and that you would like to see the facility better maintained and improved ...thanks
  10. Chuckie

emails should be sent to Jason.Baker@Willoughby.nsw.gov.au Melanie.Cowles@Willoughby.nsw.gov.au please be polite everyone,
  11. Chuckie

Thanks Matt for the support, I apologise for not updating everyone earlier Will post up the email address when I get to work. By the way I probably used the wrong language when I stated "qualified", I really meant certified organisation with it's own insurance etc. there are a lot of...
  12. Chuckie

Yep, the contractor has a mix in mind to resurface the track making it more durable,
  13. Chuckie

Hi All Ok...sorry guys for not providing an update earlier... Believe it or not (contrary to the above comment) there has been a fair bit going on behind the scenes....so nothing has been left "abandoned" as working with council is sometimes a lengthy process... Over the last 9 months we have...
  14. Chuckie

Intense T275 Carbon Tracer

wow sharpie...wow
  15. Chuckie

Intense Tracer 275 Carbon

sexy bike mate! love it