Recent content by chuckies_here

1. chuckies_here

Buying off Chuckies_Here

i have sent a message to Chris and am waiting a response......
  2. chuckies_here

Buying off Chuckies_Here

Ok so i really think that everyone should back off this should be between me and Chris. i know i haven't been saying anything because this is all really full on for me. When i sent my forks i felt that they were fine nothing wrong with it and allot of people have ridden it close to when i sent...
  3. chuckies_here

Buying off Chuckies_Here

I had plenty of chances, i rode them for all of close to 4 months. And trust me i know what shits liek when it comes to forks, i have a custom built compression cart for boxxers downstairs. The only reason i sold these forks was because i have sustaned injury if you would have read before...
  4. chuckies_here

Buying off Chuckies_Here

Here i am finally. Now you ask any body that felt those forks before they left this state. They felt awesome. I dunno what happened to them when they got to you. But honestly i dont know what to believe. I am not calling you dodgy or anything but part of me thinks that you may have fucked...
  5. chuckies_here

09 Syndicate Bikes

Because if you read the team actually doesnt have a tire sponser, so insted of giving maxxis extra publicity they black it out. Happens quite a bit if me thinks right? I stand to be corrected tho Nice bikes tho. I wonder what the major diffrences of having the longer shock would do too the...
  6. chuckies_here

dully bottem out

It depends how hard you bottom it out/what your doing when it bottoms out. My shock use to bottom out once a run, You should once a run if your suspention is set-up is correct.
  7. chuckies_here

The Beautiful Women Thread.

Haha yeh man, if that does happen. I will ENVY you.
  8. chuckies_here

Something about her just does it for me.
  9. chuckies_here

Plus one more. Stunning
  10. chuckies_here

4X My Porky Parker III (She's trying to find a new home)

Farkk that is a hefty snap too. Like i was expecting a crack haha Looks nice tho man.
  11. chuckies_here

DH Morning Glory

Haha nah mate thier isnt one missing. Nice bike dude, but diffs flip the shock back otherwise some shit is going to get in thier.
  12. chuckies_here

gt dhi shock size

9.5x3..................
  13. chuckies_here

She will never forget mine tho... Please don't ban me haha On another note, That chick from transformers.
  14. chuckies_here

E.13 SRS year identifaction

Haha i think he was joking man, no need to call J5ive a jerk. Just pop into your LBS and they might know.
  15. chuckies_here

R.I.P. Ed Bonnin

Rip ED. My deepest Condolences go out to your family and close friends. You were an insperation to us all to push on and try bigger and better. Where ever you are now, keep shreading. You will be sorely missed.