Recent content by Cippa

1. Cippa

Boccy night sesh

arghh, so annoyed i had something on that night!!! props to mitch and the setup :) oh and your amazing photos of course!
  2. Cippa

P.A.D. V - 20th Oct 2009

loving the panorama shot and the last one!!! actually, loving all of them :)
  3. Cippa

boxhill sesh

yea i didn't know the guy to begin with so just had to look out for the lines he was taking. i had super high iso thats why their not very sharp. thanks for the comments though
  4. Cippa

boxhill sesh

finally getting out there more often to take photos, so i went to boxhill with the camera and here's just a few from the arvo sesh constructive critism very welcome :) RONEY chilling boosting b2b whipping bowl to bank barspin bowl to bank patto on gregs bmx, patto...
  5. Cippa

Eildon Ride Day.

*jaw drop* what triggers you using there hux?
  6. Cippa

Worlds

liking the 4th & 7th :) good work on the panning
  7. Cippa

Patto's World Champs Experiance

nice nice :p gosh i love being on rotorburn again, your photos are schweeeeet
  8. Cippa

Just a few more from Worlds

really liking the first two and the last one :) what gear were you using to shoot these? hope you had a blast watching!
  9. Cippa

rampfest

weekday night time :) defs not a friday night or weekend during the day thats for sure! there was like 5 people at night there so you could do whatever you want and foam pit was empty too
  10. Cippa

my awesome pics look

guys i think his not getting the sarcasm here...
  11. Cippa

rampfest

hey dave, nah i don't sorry :( i did but deleted them on the spot because i didn't know him. next time let me know when your there! haha
  12. Cippa

rampfest

hey guys and ladies! haven't been photo-ing in a long long time so thought i'd tag along to rampfest. Thought i'd make a post on here after all this time :) so here's a few of the boys, c&c very welcome too
  13. Cippa

Super Pinned Thirroul Sesh

sorry, forgot to ask what lense your using there wif the 40D and any editing done?
  14. Cippa

Super Pinned Thirroul Sesh

simply WOW! lighting is amazing and great angles speechless!
  15. Cippa

Epic Elsty Morning to Night Sesh.

is it one of those chunky point and shoots that pretty much looks like an DSLR? they go fair sweet, had one myself!