Recent content by cjaty

1. C

Masters World Champs

Emailed MTBA the other day unfortunately there's no Masters on in Cairns 2017.Oh well looks like I might have to do my first Aus Champs
  2. C

Masters World Champs

Not sure, I was hoping someone on rotorburn could help with that
  3. C

Masters World Champs

Thinks it 40-44 group
  4. C

Masters World Champs

Once in a lifetime opportunity to race in a world championship,even if I do come last!
  5. C

DH WORLD CUP 2015 - follow the season here with predictions, laments and discussion!

For gwin to say he would of had him if he didn't crash shows the confidence he has in Troy
  6. C

Masters World Champs

Was wondering since Cairns is hosting the world champs in a few years will they also be hosting the masters worlds a few weeks earlier?
  7. C

DH WORLD CUP 2015 - follow the season here with predictions, laments and discussion!

Really hope she hasn't taken Someone's spot who actually deserves it
  8. C

Mountaincycle San Andreas 2.0

Good to hear mate I'm regretting selling mine
  9. C

Mountaincycle San Andreas 2.0

Grave dig Hey Sammydog still have the 2.0?Hows it traveling?
  10. C

Injuries. What's your story?

15 years old "Dad I want a motorbike",(dad) The only way your getting a motorbike is if you buy it yourself,One year later and many hours working at Red Rooster I bought a bike!2 weeks after that and the very first day of school holidays I managed to have a head on with a hilux(riding where I...
  11. C

2015 Team Rumours/Changes

Wow well done Jack
  12. C

YT bikes now to Oz!

Was wondering about warranty myself, in my trade they have service agents without having to be a retailer of the product,fee's and charges are payed by the distributor at a set price.I was a service agent for Kypor generators and found warranty issues I delt with more than often turn into return...
  13. C

YT bikes now to Oz!

Looks like we'll be getting through a NZ distributed only?
  14. C

Bloody Ebay charges

Yea things aren't what they used to be on ebay,seems to be less bargins as well.A lot more place to sell stuff these days