Recent content by cleche name

1. C

boxxer top crown

Please use the template
  2. C

kyle straigth vs 661 evo

ive the kyles they work ok... but i'd go pin stripes any day!
  3. C

places that rock, blue mountans

funny thing. my first experience of cyber bulling is on rotor burn. hmmm. i thought that was for girls on facebook. nice to know the mountain bike comunitly is that why inclined.
  4. C

royal gloves

tbsm are advitising royal pro gloves for $94.95!!!!! how is that possible? nearly $100 for gloves?
  5. C

how the devil do i end it?
  6. C

koolness! i didnt reailse national parks had the compasitly to use a computer did i? the last thing i want is for any thing to get destroyed. i HATE THAT!!!!! i im not a fan of trail vandelism by any one! i thought this was more under ground. like who the hell has herd of rotor burn other then...
  7. C

like i said, i appologised. i know realise people are wankers and just wanna fight. im sorry i thought this was a supportive forum. what more can i say. had i known i would never have posted any thing. all i was wanting to know is wear people ride these days. cos know on ever seems to be at the...
  8. C

look ok - sorry to have possed a question asking for people babes, yes im sorry i have not followed ridders code! i dont not mean too, it was an honest mastake. i havnt ridden for a while and just wanted to know whats arond.as i have lost contact with the people i used to ride with. at no point...
  9. C

would you like to meet me at old batherst road and do some work or are you too piss week?
  10. C

koolness! thanks. oh and i have no friends that ride so wont tell a sole!
  11. C

Dude what da hell is your problem! ill happly and willing put work into any ones tracks! i havnt ridden dh for years and was simply wanting to know if there was any thing. ok your a prick, so i guess you ride a road bike... sorry to ask for peoples friendship and knolage. its people like you why...
  12. C

royal gloves

what makes royal gloves so expesive? has any one actualy bought a pair? 661 gloves are rubbish... are they any better?
  13. C

whats going on in winmalee, there seems to be dh bikes aprearing every wear? oh , and im nice. usualy. ha
  14. C

where is this 'new' run? sounds intriguing
  15. C

Michael Schumacher returns to F1

it will be intresting to see how the car gose, as undoubtably with his experince he knows how to develop a car. but let not forget 05 and who took him down. ALONSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!