Recent content by ClintC

1. C

VIC *SOLD*2014 Yeti SB95C

Hi. My friend is very interested, but would like to discuss. He's having some issues with the forum. Is there an email address he could discuss further with you? Thanks.
  2. C

WA SOLD! NEW: SRAM XG1175 11 speed cassette

Sold sold sold
  3. C

anyone here ride the 2017 tallboy?

Nice one mate! I have been riding one for 12 months now and Love it.
  4. C

Hi Ho Silver....away

Awesome rig!
  5. C

15x110, 12x148 boost hubs

I have a blue Hope boost front hub and am in Perth if interested.
  6. C

Stumpjumper FSR S-Works - Coiled Goodness

Awesome write up Zaf. I want one now :)
  7. C

Any riders in/coming to TAS own an XL Santa Cruz Hightower?

I'm the same height as you and don't have a crazy inseam. I use to ride a large giant anthem and have gone to a XL Tallboy 3. It's a perfect size for me. Go the XL!
  8. C

Hypothetical question. Buying sram online

Ubyk is still working.
  9. C

Rear Wheel for a 29"

If you are happy with your front setup putting the same on the back makes sense. Unless you want to more toward going wider internal?
  10. C

Rear Wheel for a 29"

What rim are you currently running on the front and what is your budget? I personally wouldn't go too big of a internal width difference front and rear. I've put about 1000kms on Stan's Arch MK3 rims and they haven't missed a beat. They are a good compromise in weight at 453g each and...
  11. C

Experience with SRAM NX/GX/X1?

Oh god damn it!
  12. C

Give Bike24, r2bike or Ubyk a shot!
  13. C

That's where I feel it gets a bit murky. I personally think XT is more of a mix of GX/X1, where NX is more Alivia/Deore. It's quite hard to compare!
  14. C

nx - gx - x1 - x01 - xx1
  15. C

I have had three bikes with X01 and am now using a mix of GX and X1. I've ridden one bike with NX and would really steer clear. GX rear derailleur feels no different to my X01 and is a part most commonly damaged so I feel it's a good place to keep down graded. X1 cassette is the best bang...