Recent content by clockworked

1. clockworked

Rotorua Trip

If you're going solo i wouldn't bother with an organised mob. The hardest thing is organising the bus or hire car from auckland airport! The trail network is easy to access and well mapped. There's accommodation and food within riding distance. Make it super easy and hire your own car
  2. clockworked

FOUND Starling MegaMurmur

How likely is it that members of the indigenous community are frequenting this site? Purely on population statistics and geographic distribution alone, it may not be very likely that the nexus of recreational mountain bikers, and pedantic internet nerds is represented in the community. Seems...
  3. clockworked

The bike industry crisis

Really?! That was such a big showroom too!
  4. clockworked

Shockwiz hire in hobart

It's around somewhere! I'm in the middle of moving houses though, and I'm not sure where. I'll let you know when i find it
  5. clockworked

You laugh you lose

Big chook and the blue teir finish at the back gate!
  6. clockworked

Bargain buys thread

Depends a lot on whether hobart city council, or suntory employees read this forum....
  7. clockworked

Bargain buys thread

I just bought a house near the corner of strickland and huon. Drops runs behind my back fence, and s57 is probably 250m away!
  8. clockworked

Tasmania - the secrets unlocked...

There's no gym in derby, and the drive to the east coast is pretty windy, but as long as that's accounted for in your plans it should be fun!
  9. clockworked

TAS 20 or 24" kids bike

That'd probably due the job until they get taller again! There's a decent 26" dually waiting in the wings anyway
  10. clockworked

TAS 20 or 24" kids bike

Item: Any kids bike that is more convenient to acquire, or better than a commencal ramone plus tyred rigid 24" Location: The best place on earth - tasmania Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to 600 (how much a commencal is!) Extra Info: Just keen on any kids bike. Preferrably plus tyres, doesn't...
  11. clockworked

Newly Released Bikes General

Soz, but who says lambasted?!
  12. clockworked

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

It has been, by marzocchi in the rocco days
  13. clockworked

Electric Vehicles etc

How about the transformer though?! https://ace-ev.com.au/ace-v1-transformer/
  14. clockworked

Electric Vehicles etc

I'm actually pretty into that! I wonder if they'll actually make any
  15. clockworked

Electric Vehicles etc

Any new electric options to replace the utility for mountain biking that a regular person can consider? Eg sub $80k, decent load rating on the tow ball to take a bikerack Or, alternatively, is there an affordable runabout to replace the day to day stuff? The electric equivalent of a suzuki swift?