Recent content by clockworked

1. clockworked

Bargain buys thread

Talk to me when its 1/4 price. At half price that's more at an overservicing-GP-in-a-rural-location's price point.
  2. clockworked

2007 Giant Reign 1

Who gives a fuck between backpacks and bumbags?! Unless you ride with the editors of pinkbike i don't think its even worth having an opinion about where your water comes from
  3. clockworked

2007 Giant Reign 1

Welcome back jussy! Nice to see you're back into riding. You used to post some interesting stuff back when. Was it you, or @JTmofo that had that sweet jazz back in the day?
  4. clockworked

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

Yeah duh. I'm so left i cant even go farther right than the center-left.
  5. clockworked

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

I did vote compass. Thought i was a bleeding heart lefty greenie. Turns out abc thinks im closer to the ALP than labor! I think my views on isis combatives and their kin threw me out of alignment
  6. clockworked

Noone is allowed to immigrate into them though
  7. clockworked

Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

Maydena is a great place to make the argument about bike vs rider. Ive seen some dudes moving pretty quick on trances and the like there
  8. clockworked

Georgetown mtb trails(tassie keeps building)

Break o day council is the best council name ever
  9. clockworked

Georgetown mtb trails(tassie keeps building)

Man, the camera traps part of your comment really stuck out to me. Are the riders aware of the cameras? I am really tin-foily about things like that, but that seems a little out of the ordinary
  10. clockworked

Trail Recommendations

Bright is super nice, and interesting enough for the fam. My wife wanted to move there after the first visit!
  11. clockworked

Considering a banshee phantom. Why shouldn't I?

Not a bad result. I do fucking hate BUPA though
  12. clockworked

The phantom is pretty similar to the hei hei and the following, but it does have longer chainstays, and the few reviews online say its a bit slow and heavy. Has anyone actually ridden one?
  13. clockworked

Is the process 111 still available?!
  14. clockworked

So ive got a 120mm fork and the rest of a bike to fit 29er trail bike. Which 120mm 29er should i get? I want something more trail than xc, but also more trail than enduro. I had planned on buying a hei hei frame, but they're sold out for this year. My LBS also does banshee, which is why i was...