Recent content by clockworked

1. clockworked

Product Review Craftworks ENR V1.0 and V1.1

Are these a legitimate trail bike option, or would that be too much bike. Keen to hear the opinions of those currently riding them - @jenk0s @beeb @jrewing The local trails here probably suit a 150mm 27.5 or a 130-140mm 29er, and i can deal with the weight, but a full blown enduro bike would be...
  2. clockworked

Newly Released Bikes General

Why bother with flash bearings when they still use bushings. On my warden if i tighten the bushing pivots to the prescribed torque the linkage barely moves. I asked knolly and their response was that when a rider's weight is on the friction is overcome. Which is fine, but jeez it goes in the...
  3. clockworked

where is upper upper luge

Ive been with those guys, they're a fit bunch. I'm generally wishing for an early death about halfway through
  4. clockworked

Such suspense! I am keen for a ride though, I'll shoot you a pm
  5. clockworked

700m vert in 18k? I'll do that the day after the end of days. What bike did you get?
  6. clockworked

Mean loop that one!
  7. clockworked

Yeah bro, upper luge is easy to find, and the exit for upper upper luge is right next to it, but I'm not sure of the entry to upper upper. I assume its off north south?
  8. clockworked

Can anyone PM me a map marker for the start of upper upper luge? I'm hoping to link it on a ride down from the springs but ive never ridden to the top of it before Cheers!
  9. clockworked

Newly Released Bikes General

Where is this thread?
  10. clockworked

Meehan Range Shuttles

Thats it, I'm moving to howrah
  11. clockworked

Climate change - what can we do?

Time for less project cars? They offer no tangible work.
  12. clockworked

2020 Bike Models & Pricing..

Kona have started updating their site with 2020 models today
  13. clockworked

2019 World Cup discussion.

I thought they said he ran off the track in an untelevised spot on the track so his run was void
  14. clockworked

2020 Bike Models & Pricing..

When are we to expect the new bikes to arrive? Its gotta be getting soon. I'm particularly interested in kona and norco
  15. clockworked

Sold Fox Proframe Full Face Helmet Size XL

What sort of head shape would it suit? Peanut or round?