Recent content by CMW

1. C

Trading area deal gone bad... help?

Hey he doesn't work at onyabikebelco and hasn't for about a year and we would like no association with him at all. He was working at another bike store in Canberra but got fired from there too! Track him down and make him pay!
  2. C

Worlds Team Announced

Before you can be selected to race Worlds you have to apply. I have raced 3 World Championships and could not afford to race this one so I didn't apply or register my interest. When the deadline came I received a call from Cycling Australia to see if I wanted to race and I said no. So there are...
  3. C

RIP James Williamson

Goodbye Willo. You will be greatly missed in the mtb community. Especially Canberra. I had the pleasure of working with Willo and will miss his sense of humour and great smile. Love and my deepest sympathy to his family, Aunt Meg and Niki. miss you buddy! xoxo
  4. C

SOLD 08 Stolen Stereo BMX

Price drop to $275
  5. C

SOLD 08 Stolen Stereo BMX

sold 08 Stolen Stereo BMX
  6. C

Backpack for comuting?

I am putting my vote in for Vaude! Great quality and a good range!
  7. C

sold

Item: Troy Lee D2 helmet Location: Canberra Item Condition: Brand new, never worn Reason for selling: Never wore it, I liked my old one too much! Price and price conditions: $350 (were $599 new) Extra Info: Size XS/S carbon phobia design (2008) Pictures: available
  8. C

SOLD Eastern Element BMX

Item: 2008 Eastern BMX Element white Location: Canberra ACT Item Condition:Brand new never ridden Reason for selling: Sponsorship change Price and price conditions: $500 was $679 new Extra Info: Will post anywhere at buyers expense
  9. C

National DH Championships - Results

Wow I have never actually read through a whole thread (or whatever you call it) on Farkin and after that I will probably never read one again. What a bunch of FARKIN whingers! I did learn a few things though: The only complaints are coming from people who weren't there! The costs were the...
  10. C

Get well soon roxy.

I knew you were tough but they are some crazy injuries. Hope you recover quickly and thoroughly! See you at the next race - that you make it to. xoxo
  11. C

2007 MTB Worlds Live

Whoaa! that was close! Go Kona though! Come on Amiel!
  12. C

2007 MTB Worlds Live

Yay Sammmmmmmyyyyyy!!!!:)
  13. C

Brindabella Challenge DH Results

You tell 'em Demo Man. Isn't riding a "blown out" track what we do? Who wants to ride hard packed clay all the way down the hill. BORING! I thought half the fun was the challenge of being able to adapt to track as it changes and thats how Australia has created the best riders in the world. I...