Recent content by cokeonspecialtwodollars

1. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Little Things You Hate

Parked.
  2. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Rockshox pushloc cable install help

For future reference a dab of superglue will help stop your cable fraying when you can't find your soldering iron.
  3. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Newly Released Bikes General

I've not shopped prices for Yeti, Santa Cruz or Ibis so I can't really comment, is the $15k you've mentioned RRP or is that discounted. Either way it's still pretty extravagant.
  4. cokeonspecialtwodollars

That price is for the Team AXS which is spec'd with SRAM wireless remote shifting stuff, the Pro XTR/XT spec for $11k is fairly reasonable priced in comparison with it's peers and is the same frame/shock and fork as the higher spec.
  5. cokeonspecialtwodollars

The rest of the "performance" was pretty underwhelming but that line was scalding.
  6. cokeonspecialtwodollars

https://www.vitalmtb.com/videos/member/How-Many-Inches-Eddie-Masters-Matt-Walker-Meet-the-Switchblade,37440/bturman,109 02:17 "Now I can't see a water bottle here, do you expect me to borrow one off a friend or something?"
  7. cokeonspecialtwodollars

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I'm confused those are clearly not 79" wheels... something is fishy here.
  8. cokeonspecialtwodollars

2020 Enduro Nationals

That's just what they want you to think.
  9. cokeonspecialtwodollars

2020 Enduro Nationals

Event type = social? What shall I do with all of my sheep stations?
  10. cokeonspecialtwodollars

The QUICK question thread.....

Good to know, I've always used the Lezyne ones to patch tubes and they've always been great, just wasn't sure if they'd hold on the inside of a tubeless tyre, I assume you dry of the wet sealant before applying?
  11. cokeonspecialtwodollars

The QUICK question thread.....

Relevant to patching holes I just picked up a kit from the LBS so I could extract a bit more life from a tyre, Weldtite brand kit specifically marketed for repairing holes on the inside of tubeless tyres I was surprised to find super glue inside in place of the usual rubber cement... 0.5/10...
  12. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Little Things You Hate

That's terrible, we're always here if you need somewhere to chat.
  13. cokeonspecialtwodollars

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

I don't have a copy of any contract, do you? That image you posted pretty clearly says donations next to each of the amounts.
  14. cokeonspecialtwodollars

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

No it isn't, I was correcting your statement where you implied that people had paid for goods and services.