Recent content by condog

1. condog

Just your average kona operator.. Or is it?

The tour guides in Livigno, Italy ride these bikes i guess Ronnie the lord bought it back to Aus
  2. condog

Tall Riders - Bikes & Setup

Just saying raking your forks out Decreases the reach length.
  3. condog

Europe Trails

I rode in Les Gets/Morzine last year tbh i was really dissapointed in the tracks there. Not sure if i was there at a bad time but the tracks werent maintaned at all and were all rutted out and had pot holes everywhere... My favourite place to ride in europe was Pila, Italy and would recommend...
  4. condog

whats your mtb name

Ill bow my head in shame as i got 'scooter'
  5. condog

The BMX Race thread.

Hmm i have a set of 175 fsa carbon pro roadie cranks lying around. Anybody know if they will be strong enough for bmx?
  6. condog

The BMX Race thread.

Hello Chaps. Condog here from the Downhill parts of this forum.... My recent traing program for sprints has tired me out as im sick of looking at the wall in the shed on the bike trainer or rollers. So i thought why not do my sprint training on a bmx? I rode a bit a while ago and i had this...
  7. condog

11/12 VIC DH Series

Such a bummer theres no yack, eildon or barjarg. Some of the best tracks in aus right there.
  8. condog

UCI World Cup 2011 DHI 4 - Mont Sainte Anne

Aaron will get the gwinn here! The tracks like a outdoor mx track right now! Delfs is out with stitches in his hand from Thursday and will r is missing this one as well due to broken hand. The tracks bone dry right now hopefully the rain stays away tomorrow
  9. condog

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Alright cheers guys! Ive been hearing different things about them. I dont think its worth the dime then.
  10. condog

Does a CAI pod filter set up Increase or decrease fuel consumption? Its for a ford i6 engine.
  11. condog

Ohk cool, although im not really doing it for the handling side of things. Its just riding on the road wears through the dirt tyres so quickly!
  12. condog

Hye guys just a question for the motorbike enthusiests... I have a wr250 with the standard off-road wheels. Ideally id like to get motard wheels but cost is a issue at the moment. Can you get road even a intermediate kind of tyre to fit on the larger rims? Cheers.
  13. condog

braaaaaaaaap the whip thread. no dialup allowed.

Its a video.... Whips none the less! http://vimeo.com/18184471
  14. condog

Quality hubs with a quiet freehub

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=59271 cant say ive ridden the AM wheelset but i speak very highly of the downhill wheelset! the hubs are quite and look sweet :p
  15. condog

96 Hilux twin cab VS 91 Hilux tray back

sometimes i wish i had more than 2 seats... But 90% of the time im happy i dont have to drive mates around. "Can you drive?" "Well i would.... but i only have 2 seats" buy the 2door!