Recent content by cooki_monsta

1. cooki_monsta

Dealing with injury risk

Yeah gardening is clearly no good! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. cooki_monsta

ACT FOUND 27.5 non-boost wheelset wanted

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1469670943429279/ Note they are not mine and I don’t know the seller, just thought they were a good price Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. cooki_monsta

There’s a set on Facebook marketplace at the moment Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. cooki_monsta

When I can walk I'm planning on selling my banshee rune, it's non boost and I have two sets of wheels.... So I may have a set of non boost wheels for sale, they won't be 28mm internal though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. cooki_monsta

Dealing with injury risk

I’m a month post op and can only just start to see the edges of my kneecap. Apparently during some surgeries the knee can stay swollen for ages Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. cooki_monsta

Dealing with injury risk

This seems very similar to my ankle. I had an x ray and ultrasound once the injury happened, they said no break. After 8 months of Physio it wasn’t getting better so I paid to have a private mri done, and they found a hairline fracture in the cuboid bone. By then though the bone had been broken...
  7. cooki_monsta

Dealing with injury risk

Thanks chriso, yeah it really was a bad injury and really kind of unexpected. I think that’s what I’ve found really hard to deal with. I may change my mind in the future as the kids get older, and I wouldn’t be opposed to getting back into it. It’s just not the right time now I think
  8. cooki_monsta

Dealing with injury risk

I’ve lived in the Yarra valley for just over 10 years and smiths gully has been my local trail network - kind of a hidden gem Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. cooki_monsta

Dealing with injury risk

Yeah it was actually :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. cooki_monsta

Dealing with injury risk

So I’m going through that same life choice as you right now. I broke my ankle back in 2013, that took ages to mend and surgery and I couldn’t walk properly for near on 18 months. I decided to stop riding downhill after that injury and figured all mountain riding is better, safer and all round...
  11. cooki_monsta

NSW Rockshox Lyrik/Yari Charger2.1 RCT3 (Trade/Swap or sell)

@moorey although this has sold, yes there is a difference and yes it does matter (I wish I saw this sooner I would have been very interested) Non boost is coarse thread, when they changed the csu to boost spacing they changed the thread pitch in the units. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. cooki_monsta

VIC Wtb hope pro 2 Evo rear hub 142x12 - found

Always a pleasure moorey :) Oh I'm still open to hope team green parts people! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. cooki_monsta

VIC Wtb hope pro 2 Evo rear hub 142x12 - found

Found and sorted thanks :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. cooki_monsta

Mavic Deemax seized spokes

Hey buddy I just delaced some deemax wheels and have spare nipples if you need. They were laced to hope hubs so I don't have the standard spokes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. cooki_monsta

VIC WTB 26" wheelset

I meant wheel set, it’s ok my memory is like dory’s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk