Recent content by cooper

1. cooper

VIC Sold

PM'd re fox forks
  2. cooper

Sold please remove

Can these be travel adjusted down i.e. 120mm? Thanks
  3. cooper

STOLEN Sydney; 2012 trek fuel ex9 21.5 grey & 2010 Malvern Star xcs7 (blue)

Just the pedals and it also had a c-guide roller chain guide Cheers Andrew
  4. cooper

VIC 2011 Trance X1 (Size XL) - Fox 32 TALAS **SOLD**

Are you willing to post?
  5. cooper

STOLEN Sydney; 2012 trek fuel ex9 21.5 grey & 2010 Malvern Star xcs7 (blue)

As per title, the two bikes were stolen from my garage in Waverton, Sydney. Any info would be appreciated. Cheers Andrew
  6. cooper

Sold

Did this sell
  7. cooper

ACT sold

what year is the frame?
  8. cooper

NSW sold giant Reign x1

what is the size?
  9. cooper

All Mountain Racing; Trek Remedy vs Slash

Coilcab, Thanks for your feedback. Why did you change the fork? What sort of riding are you doing?
  10. cooper

Thanks for that mate. Was asking about converting the hub not the fork. Good to hear that converters are available.
  11. cooper

Thanks for your replies guys. I think I am leaning toward the remedy. Ideally I think I would like one with a 1x10 and a fox 36. No way I can afford a fork change at this stage. Anyone aware of an easy way to convert 15mm to 20mm front axles? With the new xtr shadow plus rear...
  12. cooper

Thanks for that. I guess I should also mention that I am 6'3 and 90+kgs so not a light bloke. Sounds like the remedy might be the better opiton?
  13. cooper

So, after being away from mountain biking (mainly DH racing) for about 4 years, I bought myself a cheap hard tail last year and have been enjoying getting out in the bush. I have decided to get myself a new full suspension Trek (2012), the trouble is I can’t decide between a Trek Remedy 9 or a...
  14. cooper

DODO communications company - thoughts?

Yeah its a real shame because its great value Do you think if im not buying a phone of them that I am less likely to have issues?