Coopz's latest activity

• Coopz
    Coopz replied to the thread Fixable?.
    F it, I've glued it up, take it for a test ride tomorrow evening, yolo..
  • Coopz
    Coopz reacted to ozzybmx's post in the thread Fixable? with Like Like.
    Dont worry about it, just keep riding. If it was a hole, you could mushroom plug it...
  • Coopz
    Coopz reacted to Flow-Rider's post in the thread Fixable? with Like Like.
    If the nylon cords are cut I'd sew it up with braided fishing line and patch the back side, otherwise just glue the rubber up.
  • Coopz
    Picked it up secondhand hand on Friday. :D •FRAME: 2021 Specialized Levo SL - Large frame, 150mm travel. •FORK: Upgraded - Ohlins RFX...
  • Coopz
    Coopz posted the thread Fixable? in Parts 'n Stuff.
    Brand new tyre, only done 25k, go through a rock garden and notice this after I get home.. No leaks but is there anyway to glue or...
    • received_931134835384034.jpeg
  • Coopz
    Coopz reacted to ausdb's post in the thread Confessions from the fuckwits with Like Like.
    A Nissan lover?
  • Coopz
    Coopz replied to the thread Confessions from the fuckwits.
    I loathe haggling in person. Selling my wife's mountain bike last year, asking $700, women messages me, asks a few questions then said...
  • Coopz
    Coopz replied to the thread Confessions from the fuckwits.
    Not sure if this belongs here but my riding mate wanted a full face helmet, he saw a Troy Lee downhill lid, 'new, boxed, unused' on...
  • Coopz
    Coopz reacted to DrHarry's post in the thread The bike industry crisis with Like Like.
    I've listened to a few podcasts with industry peeps, big problem was that everyone massively increased supply during COVID (responding...
  • Coopz
    Coopz reacted to cammas's post in the thread Confessions from the fuckwits with Like Like.
    Been working on the front fence over the past week or so and spent about 10 minutes tonight trying to to find my Allen key socket to...
  • Coopz
    Coopz replied to the thread Strange encounters on the trails.
    Last month about 8.30pm I was riding my XC bike through a local scrub forest, in the middle there is a big plantation of pine trees, I...
  • Coopz
    Coopz replied to the thread 2.5 year old new bike still OK?.
    Bought it from Mitcham Cycles. I think they had one left at that price.
  • Coopz
    Coopz reacted to Stredda's post in the thread 2.5 year old new bike still OK? with Like Like.
    I would think that the shop should be able to tell you how many km are on it, and I'm not that familiar with Meridas, but you might even...
  • Coopz
    Coopz replied to the thread 2.5 year old new bike still OK?.
    I bought it, fucking liking it as well=) I thought you had to charge them everytime you ride them but after the initial charge and 3...
    • received_379884058052965.jpeg
  • Coopz
    I'm sure 80% of Australians couldn't find Denmark on the map even if it was on fire..