Recent content by coreydickfos

1. coreydickfos

DH Lawn fruit - new strange growths?

lawn what sort of lawn is that I want some
  2. coreydickfos

DJ Specialized P.1 2010 (White)

p.1 nice bike my mate just got one and he swaped both his mechanical brakes for one hydro one the back you could think about doin that
  3. coreydickfos

Pointy like a blade.

stinky that thing is stinky ohh wait it is a stab lets hope you go faster on this one and get some better pics up there:o
  4. coreydickfos

NSW Sold

big hit hey man it is just me but i think the price is a little high but good luck with the sale
  5. coreydickfos

[POS] blue dragooooon

Thunder HOW DO YOU FIND THE FORKS TO BE i HAVE ALSO GOT A THUNDERBIRD BUT MY FORKS ONLY GO IN LIKE HALF WAY AND THEY ARE REALLY STIFF BUT THE GUY THAT HAD IT BEFORE ME DID NOT TAKE CARE OF IT AND i LOVE THE NEW FRAMES I GOT AN 08:( AND ARE THEY THE ORIGINAL BARS IF SO I THINK YOU SHOULD GET...
  6. coreydickfos

medium-wide dj bars

Item:i am looking for some nice medium-wide quality dj bars to fit an eastern stem Location:would like to buy localy but I may consider interstate I am on the gold coast Price range: for under $70 Extra Info:need to be wide but no wider then 750mm thanks
  7. coreydickfos

Illinbah Pictures - June

pics hey mate any of 270 grey/black scott pants and jersey thanks heaps :D
  8. coreydickfos

DH 08 specialized big hit 3

I held it up with some fishing wire and some tent pegs You will see it if you look close:eek:
  9. coreydickfos

thanks for the comments guys
  10. coreydickfos

this is the bike I got about a year ago of chilly willy for $2500 I love it tell me what you think here are some pics :D Frame - 08 big hit 3 medium Rear shock - fox dhx4 coil Front shock/fork - mozzochi 888 rv Handlebars - sunline 750mm Stem - easten Grips - sunline lock ons...
  11. coreydickfos

Santa Cruz Anno Black V10 and Blur XC

v10 hey Jamie love the bike it is Corey i was at illinbah I rode the big hit 3 just wondering if you are racing next Sunday at illinbah I will be there but will not be riding, I am having an operation on Wednesday I will film though :D
  12. coreydickfos

trail maintance of the outlook gold coast qld

hey mate I will be happy to help
  13. coreydickfos

south-east QLD downhillers

hey josh my name is corey I am 15 and:D also ride downhill I got 150 acres up tallebudgera so if ya want ill pm ya about some rides up at mine that is what sickdogmadrash (adam) was talking about in the original thraed so i will add you as a friend and give you the message and give us a message...
  14. coreydickfos

south-east QLD downhillers

hey adam if you are that lonley me and jordan will come riding with you I am getting a ride together next weekend if the weather is good it will be jade zach jordan james and all of the tally boys (luke) and jordan clark to do the big drop and ride all of the tracks and the jumps they are so...