Recent content by craigb

1. C

Small maybe short medium 29er single speed xc

Item: small xc style bike or frame. Location:melbourne Item Condition: surprise me Price and price conditions: depends what it is Extra Info: must have sliding or excentric bb
  2. C

VIC No longer want it sold

Sliding dropouts?
  3. C

VIC sold sold sold

Item: avanti pista team Location:melbourne Item Condition: used maybe once or twice so very good Reason for selling: selling on behalf of a mate who has had to move house and cant keep all his bikes Price and price conditions: $650 0b0 Extra Info: 56.5cm, oval forks, s works barmac bars and...
  4. C

NSW Sold

It's sold.....
  5. C

sold please delete

pictures now up for all that messaged me
  6. C

sold please delete

Pictures: no longer for sale
  7. C

24inch bmx (old skool)

Item: 24 inch bmx (an old school one preferably chrome) Item Condition: Good, if its rusted to buggery dont bother, a little surface rust is ok) Price and price conditions: depends on what you have Extra Info:Pm me please as i dont get on here every day to check or text me 0433 260 268
  8. C

Sold

bump bumpy bump
  9. C

Sold

Wheels are for singles not high pressures
  10. C

Sold

Item: campagnolo shamal pista wheelset (the old and most desirable ones) Location: melbourne Item Condition: used Reason for selling: dont use them any more and wouldnt mind the $ Price and price conditions:$650 o.n.o Extra Info: 0433 260 268 or pm if interested Pictures: pm me if you...
  11. C

SS versus geared comparitive efforts

im not saying your wrong but if your rite * i should be able to do 200km on a geared bike as i do 100km with out a problem at the moment (15th outrite at the bmc100 this year and would have been around the same for the otway if it wasnt for 4 flats) *Learn to run up hills you will find you...
  12. C

XTR Pedals

definatly the rite size and definatly a QUALITY set of alenkeys. Any other ideas besides bad design?
  13. C

dont tell me alchemist that you have gone to the dark side aswell? How have you been finding it? think im just going to go a 1*9 on the new bike
  14. C

XTR Pedals

i have an extreemly expensive set of allen keys and still managed to do the exact same thing to my new xtr perals about 2 years ago. Wasnt happy about it but what can you do? Just use them on what they are set at i havent had a problem since
  15. C

DAMN YOU! that was never ment to be shared with anyone. All this talk will be VERY interesting as i havent raced nor riden a geared bike in about 7 years and im just about to order a new bike with gears and itll be probably 1kg less than my s/s. Will it make me faster? Im saying no, but most...